Bancroft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bancroft Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.6

Clinical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bancroft in February 2017.

Interview

first they had me answer a question on paper then I went on a tour of the facility. After the tour they asked me if I felt like I could work there. After saying yes I had the 1:1 interview. It was really good. the interview was laid back and they were honest about the job and its requirements, and are interested in people who are genuinely excited about the position

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a hard decision and found it to be wise   Answer Question

One-to-One Education Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haddonfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bancroft (Haddonfield, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 1.5 to 2 hours. I was informed of what the position entailed as well as the dynamics of Bancroft. However, the excess information was more relevant for a person who accepted the position and not for a preliminary interview. The second part of the interview was the classroom observation. I was led around to various classrooms to get a feel of the environment and of Bancroft's daily happenings.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to adjust to change at a moment's notice?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Very brief - started with a standard phone interview / screening. Was brought in and hired the same day. I do think that this was a great place to begin my journey into the marketing world.

Program Associate Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bancroft.

Interview

Met with manager and director who was honest and asked questions about my history that would be helpful for the position. Told me a lot about the position with all warts and all approach.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haddonfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancroft (Haddonfield, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

First they gave a written scenario about an confrontation with another staff member and you had to write in paragraph form how you would deal with said situation. After words, they take you on a tour of the lindens and the PM has you sit with a current employee and observe our person served and the PM leaves you there for approx. 20 mins. Here you are able to ask any and all questions and the staff are very open to answering any questions and honest about what the job entails etc. After spending time on the floor with other CA's and our person served, the manager will ask if you your opinion on how you feel and if you would like to continue on with the interview. Side note: I thought this was a great feature of the process because this facility deals with a lot of high intense behaviors (aggressions, SIBs, to say the least) This job isn't for everyone- and that's ok! However this is a great way to get a glimpse of what it's like on the inside and the Program manager is able to know your comfort level. If you want to continue, the PM will ask you a series of questions: different scenarios and what would you do, what are your strengths, weakness, and they asked things such as tell me about a time when you had to deal with *blank*....etc. HR department will typically contact you within a week.

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancroft.

Interview

Don't get your hopes up on the interview process. I had initial phone interviews, a face to face, and a observation session. I have the qualifications, even though they do training.A clean driving background, no past legal offenses. I was pretty much lead to believe that I had the job, and then I was notified that I was not a fit for them. I was never given a chance to prove myself. The staff I observed with had a hard time making dinner for the residence of the house. (I am currently out of work, and was looking for something that could help me pay rent somewhere, my house has been foreclosed on and was looking for an opportunity.........at this point I don't know.........all I wanted was a chance.

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bancroft.

Interview

I received a phone call only days after applying for a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview they quickly schedule a face to face interview, and only a couple days later I was called back stating that I had received the job and was to start new staff orientation within the next couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bancroft.

Interview

The interviewer was very informative about the job description and schedule. Observation within one of the possible group home placements was very beneficial. I especially liked talking with current employees about their experiences.

Clinical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haddonfield, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bancroft (Haddonfield, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Touring the facilities and seeing interactions with the persons served was beneficial to seeing if this was a good job for me. The interview questions would be difficult to answer if you had not worked either in the field or with children.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Haddonfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bancroft (Haddonfield, NJ).

Interview

I filled out application and got a call back 2 hours later and have an interview a week later. I did apply for and my interview was for the overnights but was told during the interview that the only position open was the second shift, which was a blatant lie but at the time I needed the job.