Banner & Witcoff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banner & Witcoff

Associate Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banner & Witcoff (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Very thorough interview process and was able to meet most of the attorneys. The office clearly knows each other very well. The interviews were followed by lunch with multiple attorneys. Overall it was very low pressure and was a casual interview process. A lot of the same questions were asked by each attorney. Was difficult to maintain concentration despite giving what felt like the same answer over and over and over again. Was a very nice office atmosphere and a top option if a patent "boutique" is something being considered.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see my practice in 5, 10 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banner & Witcoff (Washington, DC) in May 2011.

Interview

Unassuming telephone interview including a follow up in person discussion. Very low key, very straight forward. I appreciated their straight forward nature, and they were interested in seeing if I had a genuine interest in coming into the intellectual property law area using my background to assist them in their patent prosecutions and litigation and arbitration matters. The questions centered around that and their development programs. Great!

Interview Questions