Barbizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barbizon Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barbizon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied through indeed. A couple days later I received a call which was an initial screening. I was asked why I wanted to work there and my experience. The next step is too meet the representative and train. The training is 10 hours on a Saturday and Sunday. I am a Barbizon graduate so I am looking forward to allowing the same experience I had.

Talent Scout Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barbizon.

Interview

Took a day off other job to learn that this was a commission based job in a depressed market, interviewer was very bubbly and put-on, very salesy, was not worth the time

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working with kids?   1 Answer

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barbizon (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very very easy - if you are breathing and have a pulse they will hire you. You have about 2 days of quick quick quick training and then on the phones you go. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to SIT for about 4-6 hours. Must be ok with mgr coming over to you and interrupting you while you are setting appointment.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations...... here's your hours here's your pay grade and you can start tomorrow

Barbizon Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barbizon (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview is great, the ED is welcoming and encouraging. The second interview with the Director of Sales is intense. They are clearly a salesman, but they go through the protocol so quickly that it feels like they're selling you on the job without wanting to provide all the information. Rushed through and out the door before additional questions could be asked. They're looking for closers, high impact and sales people who aren't going to let anyone go - intimidation included.

Interview Questions

The hours are not what I was looking for and personally didn't gel well with the Director of Sales.

Promotions Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barbizon (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy - took three days, was more of a paid training than interview. Basically was sent to the work location to prove myself worthy to the company and for the job offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barbizon.

Interview

Phone interview, then if you passed you had orientation. Someone usually fly out of state to train you. You will train at a mall and they basically will show you what you would be doing .

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barbizon in March 2015.

Interview

Got an email and a call back after applying online, then got invited for a two-day training. Must show up as if dressed for a casting. Plan to spend at least one full day training with the company. If you get picked, there will be a second day of training.

Interview Questions

• A full day (unpaid) training with a group must be attended in order to proceed. After the first day is completed, they will let you know if they want you to attend further training on the second day (paid), which counts as the "first" day on the job. After the second day of training is completed, they will give you further instructions and a list of the upcoming class schedules so you can give them your availability. There weren't any difficult questions, you just have to show your personality and if they like you and your background/experiences and you are able to pick up the concepts quickly, you will probably get an offer.   Answer Question

Corporate Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barbizon (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume via email and was contacted for a phone interview. After my phone interview I was had an interview via Skype with the management team who was polite and welcoming. After the Skype interview I was flown in for an in person interview where we spoke about the job expectations and any questions I might have. After the interview we went out to lunch at a nice restaurant. Definitely the best interview process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• I. In the work place have you ever encountered a problem you didn't know how to solve ? If so how did you go about diffusing and solving the issue?   Answer Question

Promotional Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barbizon (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was so easy and I felt welcomed to the team. It was a phone screening, follows up by a intense and fast training. The job is based on your performance and ability to work well with the public. Training itself shouldn't be hard if you have experience and enjoy working with the public.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barbizon (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This is the worst hiring process. I really felt bad for the people that had to spend a whole day (6 or so hours) in their interview process and not get chosen...what a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The first day of interview is very lengthy 6 or so hours of them teaching you   1 Answer