Barclays Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Barclays Center

2.8

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR that was fairly standard, didn't go into job-specific questions. At in-person stage, had interviews with other employees from the department (pretty informal), and the boss (insightful, a little more formal) and then another round with HR.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

First I had an over the phone interview then I was called in for an interview, when i was called in I was interview by 2 people simultaneously. Both interview were very relaxed, no stress whatsoever

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" "Why should we hire you?" "Give us your background in customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

very easy, basic questions. it was over the phone and went very very well. He didn't ask anything difficult. The questions were just like any type you would get at any other job

Medicaid Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Jamaica, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an unnecessarily long process. I went to three different interviews all the way in Jamaica, Queens. Needless to say that everything went well (apparently) because they kept inviting me to the next one and the next step, until the last interview about 4 weeks later. Then, I was told to expect a call from HR to discuss salary and sign papers. That call never came until 2 months later when one of the supervisors who interviewed me contacted me to let me know that something happened at HR to cause them not to follow up. That supervisor also informed me that I was being considered for another position and I was supposed to get a call from HR the same week. Well...that call has yet to come, 'til this day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be on call 24/7?   1 Answer

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical interview one on one with supervisor and also a group session.general questions about experience and work ethic. They acted like the job was a big deal but it was not.

Human Resources Director Interview

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, got an email to schedule a phone interview. 2 days bf the phone interview, received an email to reschedule. No one called or emailed me. I had to follow up and found out they froze the job. Things happen, but so unprofessional and reflects how poorly designed the organization is. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• What is it about this job that interests you?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Its was overall good! I was in a group interview than after I was told I got the job go get your Id & things. Now I'm just waiting for my confirmation that my drug test & background check is good.

Ticket Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Be honest with yourself in your skills and where you can apply them towards this position. I gave them personality, skills, and reasons as to why I will excel at this position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Uniform Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within a few weeks. Process was very easy. One thing I must say is, after I was hired I did not hear anything back from the hiring managers for weeks. I had to call.

Interview Questions

• Can you work mornings ? What does team work mean to you? Are you comfortable working alone? etc.   Answer Question

Usher/Ticket Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I went through a city partner career center which set-up the interviews and preparation. It was a 6 week process for me. Half of that was the wait. There were three stages to the interview. Eventually there was an interview on-site.

Interview Questions

• There nature of working in the events and entertainment industry means anything can change at any moment, including scheduling and event details. How prepared are you for this reality?   Answer Question