Barton Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barton Consulting Group

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2018

Interview

In a group interview, the hiring supervisor explained their product and told us their expectations. They asked our individual work experience pertaining to the position. They asked our individual availability, and they require a typing test before you leave. They give themselves a week to contact you for hire, denial, or allow you another scheduled interview after you practice your typing.

Interview Questions
  • When are you available?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2017

Interview

Really easy, they look for people who smile and are good at talking to people, considering it's a sales ONLY job... The interviewing process is the easiest I've been through, and there's only a background test.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to apply and work here?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2017

Interview

10 minuets long, turn and burn style, not a marketing position. Kiosk or third party sales in a big box retailer . Commission sales. No set schedule . Very misleading

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was quick and there wasn't a lot of up front information. Its apparent in the first interview that they are just getting a General idea about you. It's more in depth in the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • why would i be a good fit for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2017

Interview

Easy interview process, applied on craigslist and received an invitation for an interview the next day. The email seems to be a generic email stating "you have more than enough experience and would be an excellent fit for our company" and a bunch of junk like that (cool way to run a business, huh?) Upon arrival, you're asked to fill out a short application with basic information. Senior management then asks you a couple simple questions. While the application and postings state that there is no need for management experience, management asks if you have any experience in leading a group and if you feel comfortable (kind of stupid and misleading) Management asks if you're able to come in the next day for an observational test run to see if you fit in with the company. Apparently, saying yes and receiving a time to come in and test run is just a sign to get someone's hopes up of potentially landing a job. Within hours of leaving the interview, you'll receive an email from the company regarding whether or not, you'll be moved on to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have management experience? Have you lead a group of people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2016

Interview

Was quick and formal, appreciated the courteous front desk members. Was asked mostly for my experience in sales, my availability, and what the company was about. Overall it was a fairly well coordinated interview.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have in sales?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2016

Interview

Very nice people, but the company is very misleading. They are a direct marketing firm, which means that they either go door-to-door, or attend events where employees must intercept people and make the pitch. Regardless of whatever the job posting says, know that there are only four jobs available, and everyone starts out as an "account executive," which basically means salesman. Payment is 100% commission based, and the structure of the company resembles a pyramid scheme. Long story short, the job they offered was not what I signed up for, and while the employees were nice, they did not have what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2016

Interview

It was a big "cattle call" with about 10-15 people scheduled all for the same time. You filled out a questionnaire upon arrival and then a company person would call you for an interview on a first come first served basis. The company person then asked you a series of questions while looking at the answers you listed on the questionnaire. The interview lasted about 10 to 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2015

Interview

Interview process was very detailed and informative. All my questions were answered and everyone was professional. The interviewer looked very sharp and understood the business. The business plan and management trainee program were explained in full detail.

Interview Questions
  • What are your short term and long term goals?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interviewer asked questions employers are not legally allowed to ask... Such as age, how many kids you have, etc. The interview lasted about three minutes and was NOT legit at all. Scam company that will hire anyone!

Interview Questions
18 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews