Barton Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Barton Consulting Group

1.9

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very detailed and informative. All my questions were answered and everyone was professional. The interviewer looked very sharp and understood the business. The business plan and management trainee program were explained in full detail.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term goals?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

2 at a time, quick interview, many applicants, very brief. exaggerated pay, I asked about how much LUIS said about 4 grand month for top performers, THIS IS NOT TRUE. If you Need a Paycheck Now stay away!

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a background check?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Was quick and formal, appreciated the courteous front desk members. Was asked mostly for my experience in sales, my availability, and what the company was about. Overall it was a fairly well coordinated interview.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy interview process, applied on craigslist and received an invitation for an interview the next day. The email seems to be a generic email stating "you have more than enough experience and would be an excellent fit for our company" and a bunch of junk like that (cool way to run a business, huh?)
    Upon arrival, you're asked to fill out a short application with basic information.
    Senior management then asks you a couple simple questions.
    While the application and postings state that there is no need for management experience, management asks if you have any experience in leading a group and if you feel comfortable (kind of stupid and misleading)

Management asks if you're able to come in the next day for an observational test run to see if you fit in with the company. Apparently, saying yes and receiving a time to come in and test run is just a sign to get someone's hopes up of potentially landing a job.

Within hours of leaving the interview, you'll receive an email from the company regarding whether or not, you'll be moved on to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Do you have management experience? Have you lead a group of people.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

10 minuets long, turn and burn style, not a marketing position. Kiosk or third party sales in a big box retailer . Commission sales. No set schedule . Very misleading

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and there wasn't a lot of up front information. Its apparent in the first interview that they are just getting a General idea about you. It's more in depth in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• why would i be a good fit for the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they look for people who smile and are good at talking to people, considering it's a sales ONLY job... The interviewing process is the easiest I've been through, and there's only a background test.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply and work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2018.

Interview

In a group interview, the hiring supervisor explained their product and told us their expectations. They asked our individual work experience pertaining to the position. They asked our individual availability, and they require a typing test before you leave. They give themselves a week to contact you for hire, denial, or allow you another scheduled interview after you practice your typing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked questions employers are not legally allowed to ask... Such as age, how many kids you have, etc.
    The interview lasted about three minutes and was NOT legit at all. Scam company that will hire anyone!

Entry Level Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Consulting Group (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a big "cattle call" with about 10-15 people scheduled all for the same time. You filled out a questionnaire upon arrival and then a company person would call you for an interview on a first come first served basis. The company person then asked you a series of questions while looking at the answers you listed on the questionnaire. The interview lasted about 10 to 15 minutes.