Basic Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.5

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Gainesville, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with Mr. Thomas, he was a very good interviewer and had very simple legitimate questions concerning the position. He asked logical questions and regards to payroll and accounting which I felt comfortable answering because of them for many years. I felt very comfortable and his presence and with his questions and I believe the whole process was a success.

Interview Questions

• If Mark has not turned in timesheets for 3 days but he is in the building every day and passes by you one day he is there and you're doing your payroll to have it turned in what are you going to do when you see him?   1 Answer

WELL ATTENDANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Williston, ND).

Interview

Had friend refer me. Gave me a call. Asked if I did drugs then said when can I start. Then met first time. Very relaxed and went for a hair follicle drug test and physical. Then trained for a week and half and was on my own

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Went very smooth. I met with current VP HR and CEO. At the end of the interview, the CEO told me "I ticked all the boxes". Then a week later, I was emailed by the recruiter and told that I didn't get the role as they chose someone who was a better "fit". It makes me wonder how the person they chose "fit" better in their organization. I was given NOTHING more than fit. Poor feedback for an executive level position as far as I'm concerned.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

it was 3 round back to back and all the people were good. It was more behavioral except for one technical round. the first round was phone screen. Second was with panel of two people. third was with HR and director. Then a team was send with me for lunch and decision was made in a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Winch Truck Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andrews, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Andrews, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I was a walk-in applicant, I submitted my application and the following day I was contacted and offered a position. The manager told me upfront how much he was going to pay me hourly.

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Basic Energy Services (Grand Junction, Mesa, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Informal and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A