Bath Fitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

1.9

District Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsdale, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Pennsdale, PA).

Interview

Run, Run, Run Away!!! As far and as fast as you can. Due to a minor blip on my medical radar, I've known for years that I'm ineligible for a commercial drivers' license. Apparently the same issue makes me ineligible for a DOT card (I had no idea what a DOT even card was until I applied there) as well. I applied, interviewed for, and was offered a marketing position at a local office. I didn't find out until well into the process that the DOT card was part of the gig. What I thought was a back office/administrative/management position was actually a "do everything" type of deal - because apparently their rank and file people DON'T show up for work more often than they do.

Had I known up front that operating heavy equipment was a requirement, I wouldn't have even bothered to apply. Even Corporate HR admitted that they should probably take a closer look at the job descriptions that they post.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what my interested level was.   1 Answer

Event/Retail Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview Process was very unprofessional and very uncomfortable. The lady interviewing me did not give me her undivided attention and seemed to be very scattered. The ad they posted lied about the pay rate the job description that was posted stated $14 per hour but once I got to the interview they told me it was $9 per hour plus commission. The lady who interviewed me asked me multiple question that were unrelated to the job and she never really answered any of my questions. She left the room about 4 times to handle other matters and at one point during the interview she even went outside and smoked with a coworker as if I wasn't there. I left the interview confused and feeling like I wasted my time. Nothing that was on the ad to work at this place was true. They also had me fill out a personality which took about 15 minutes and the lady never even looked at the results which made me feel like I wasted my time with that as well. Just an all around bad experience and I expected more for such a well known company.

District Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Lewisberry, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy, they are so desperate, they will make the job sound magical and make promises of money that you will never make. You really shouldn't waste your time, this is not a professional position.

Accounting/Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (New York, NY).

Interview

The head of the local Bath Fitter reached out in regards to my resume. Contact between us was informative and positive, interview went well lasting about an hour. They covered hours, compensation and details the position would entail, all if the information was exciting. After minimal communication on the company's part for 2 weeks i reached out and was informed someone from another branch was moving to the area and would be filling this particular position. Communication with the company was very poor in my opinion, but it was a shame, it would have been exciting to be employed with them.

Interview Questions

• How important is communication to you in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Columbia, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

2 in person interviews. First one was basic one on one with straight forward interview questions. Next one was a little more detailed and where you can ask more questions. They signed me up for my drug test and lift test right after the interview which the manager said wasn't usual. Hope everything works out!

Interview Questions

• What is a strength of your's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was originally a phone call that was used to set up an interview. Then there was a face to face interview. There was then a drug screening process (urine sample). Lastly, then a phone call to set up your start day.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview

I waited about 5 minutes and met with their head of marketing. Talked about what the job would be about, and how compensation works (commission and hourly). Then started to ask me about previous job experiences, and the regular interview questions. Was a very nice person, but I intentionally bombed some of the questions because I wasn't interested in the position but wanted to see what their process was like.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to talk to you about purchasing our products?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Kernersville, NC).

Interview

The interview went fine over the phone then the application process went fine. Everything was seeming in my favor. But in person when he seen that i was a man of color he didn't talk to me the same as on the phone. Then it ended by call me in a week, and when I called he said that he decided to go anther route

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle working inside of very expensive homes without anything getting missing (like i looked like a thief)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Erie, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

They brought me and another guy into the room. While asking no questions about us, they went over the details of the position, made up some numbers about guaranteed hours and days worked, and told us we were hired.

Interview Questions

• The only question they asked me was "Do you have any questions?"   1 Answer

Event Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Lancaster, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was fairly short, consisted of asking about sales, customer service, etc. Straightforward and not too difficult if you come prepared. The interview process took about a week once I got it going, training was also fairly short.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience do you have and what kind?   1 Answer