Bath Fitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

1.9

Accounting/Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (New York, NY).

Interview

The head of the local Bath Fitter reached out in regards to my resume. Contact between us was informative and positive, interview went well lasting about an hour. They covered hours, compensation and details the position would entail, all if the information was exciting. After minimal communication on the company's part for 2 weeks i reached out and was informed someone from another branch was moving to the area and would be filling this particular position. Communication with the company was very poor in my opinion, but it was a shame, it would have been exciting to be employed with them.

Interview Questions

• How important is communication to you in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Columbia, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

2 in person interviews. First one was basic one on one with straight forward interview questions. Next one was a little more detailed and where you can ask more questions. They signed me up for my drug test and lift test right after the interview which the manager said wasn't usual. Hope everything works out!

Interview Questions

• What is a strength of your's?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview

I waited about 5 minutes and met with their head of marketing. Talked about what the job would be about, and how compensation works (commission and hourly). Then started to ask me about previous job experiences, and the regular interview questions. Was a very nice person, but I intentionally bombed some of the questions because I wasn't interested in the position but wanted to see what their process was like.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to talk to you about purchasing our products?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Kernersville, NC).

Interview

The interview went fine over the phone then the application process went fine. Everything was seeming in my favor. But in person when he seen that i was a man of color he didn't talk to me the same as on the phone. Then it ended by call me in a week, and when I called he said that he decided to go anther route

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle working inside of very expensive homes without anything getting missing (like i looked like a thief)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Erie, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

They brought me and another guy into the room. While asking no questions about us, they went over the details of the position, made up some numbers about guaranteed hours and days worked, and told us we were hired.

Interview Questions

• The only question they asked me was "Do you have any questions?"   1 Answer

Entry Level Sales Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief call and scheduled a 30 minute interview. Fairly simple interview process - not very selective. Between the call and the actual interview I was hired definitely within a week. About 2 days of training followed and then I was sent out to work on my own - wasn't given the opportunity to shadow anyone.

Interview Questions

• Are you outgoing and comfortable with talking to strangers to generate leads?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copiague, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Copiague, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Honestly, one of the easiest interviews I've had. Reasonable process (one interview), and I didn't wait long at all to hear back. I got a phone call maybe a week later, if that, and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Very basic - why do you want the job, what have you done in the past that makes you a good fit for this job, etc.   Answer Question

District Marketing Manager for Event & Retail Promotions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Kent, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

A lot of information about the position. Very informative. I was greeted nicely. Filled out the application and background check. Went over the job in its entirely. All my questions were answered.

Interview Questions

• If I had any questions about the position.   1 Answer

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath Fitter (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online. Several weeks later, the hiring manager called me. We chatted on the phone for about 15 minutes. The following day we met in person. Our meeting lasted over an hour. He asked very relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you try to get people to talk to you if they walked by the booth   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was part-time work. Hours are negotiable

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath Fitter.

Interview

Interview over the phone was simple. The in person interview was interesting. A bit messy as far as organization for an interview process. A drug test was requested. The questionnaires need editing.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe a typical workday?   1 Answer