BayCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.7

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Bartow, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter followed by an interview at the hospital. The interviewers made me feel very welcomed which helped with my nervousness. They asked very good questions as did I.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Largo, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in office interview. The recruiter emailed with a date for the phone interview. We chatted for about an hour and she was a wealth of info and went through company openings to make sure I had applied for all relevant positions.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview

The initial process is grueling for a PCT. I've heard other people say that they got a call within a week of putting in an application, I put in around 70. I started getting some calls, got scheduled for a phone interview, then scheduled for a face to face with the hiring manager. One of my other friends who works for the system said if you get the face to face, you pretty much got the job. I received an offer a couple days later and accepted. After the initial call backs, the process was swift. Getting to that point is a waiting game.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview

I applied and a week later received a call from a supervisor to do a in-person interview. After the in-person interview, the recruiter emailed me re: references and we set up a date to speak.

Medical Interview

Interview

Confusing. Why do I have to know someone to work here or wait a month to see if I was hired? Horrible most troubling process on how people are treated when they are clearly qualified.

Clinical Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Lutz, FL).

Interview

I Applied online through Taleo, passed the initial computer screening , and got a call from HR for a in person interview. The interview was panel style with 3 hiring managers. I was called back 2 weeks later by HR and had a final phone interview that took about 35 min. Then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview

Applied through Job Board, easy to submit. Called by educator to set up first interview, approximately one week from closure of application. First interview with floors nurse educator assistant and unit charge nurse. They were nice, provided clear description of the program and asked several interview questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Called for second interview about a week later, this is tomorrow. Sorry night shift, all interviews are done during days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a critical care nurse?   1 Answer

Social Service Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System in April 2017.

Interview

I am currently going through the interview process and came here to get information. I struggled finding anything on this particular position and because of that, I thought it'll be nice of me to share my experience for others applying for the Social Services Specialist I position.

I originally applied for the position on Monday, March 27, 2017. On Thursday, March 30, 2017, I received an email from a recruiter informing me that she would like to schedule a phone screen as part as the first step in the interview process.

Today, April 4, 2017, I had my phone screen at 1:30pm. The questions were very basic. She discussed salary and the next steps if I were to be selected to continue. After the "phone interview," she asked if I was comfortable with the salary and informed me that my information would be passed off to the hiring manager. A few hours later, I received an email asking me to submit my references.

I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed! I really want this position.

By the way, I was told the starting salary is $21.00 for my 5 years of experience and having a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree (A bachelor's degree in some type of social service field is required for this position)
    They also hire for Social Service Specialist II and I'm sure the pay will be higher. The requirement for that position is to have a Masters degree in some type of social service field (i.e, Psychology, Healthcare Administration, Counseling, and etc.) I graduate this June (2017) with my Masters of Science degree in Counseling, so hopefully I'm offered a position now and able to transition later. *Fingers Crossed*

Emergency Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Riverview, FL).

Interview

Submitted an application and received an email several days later regarding a phone interview. Had my phone interview and was asked to come in for a f2f. Had the f2f interview, which lasted approximately 30 minutes and went very well in my opinion. Was escorted around the ER and given a tour. Was told that I would be contacted in a week and never heard anything again. I called the manager and inquired about my application and was told that I would be contacted the next day regarding yet another interview. Well, nothing ever happened. Why can't companies send out a do not reply email if you haven't been selected? It's very disrespectful to leave someone waiting for an answer and doesn't give people a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a scenario that put me in a high stress situation and how did I handle it.   Answer Question
    • What is an area that I can improve on   Answer Question
    • What would the biggest challenge be in transitioning from my current job to a hospital setting   Answer Question

Advanced Practice Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Communication between HR and myself was poor. Went through interview process only to learn they had extended offers to other candidates before my interview. Dinner was great but overall my experience was poor.