BayCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted via email by HR. Had phone interview with HR representative. Then had in person interview with members of the leadership team. Offered the job same day by phone call.

Interview Questions

• Name a strength and a weakness you have.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System in December 2013.

Interview

Detailed phone interview with recruiter which lasted approximately 1 hour at least. Review of application,work history and behavioral based questions. Interview in person with recruiter and hiring manager. Detailed and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of the most difficult position you had to fill. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BayCare Health System in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, in person interviews, panel interviews. Involved staff to allow questions and discussions about the unit from an employee perspective. Professional and informative of benefits and organizational values.

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard questions. They want to make sure you are willing to learn something new and can get along with different people. There are some tricky questions, as long as you give examples you are ok.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team? Give us some examples.
      Can you work overtime on holidays?   Answer Question

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Unprofessional behavior and asked personal questions not relevant to the job. Experience in the job market was not valued, and dismissed as standard. The interviewers did not know what questions to ask, and were very unprofessional in their personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you work outside the company on your days off?   1 Answer

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Bartow, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter followed by an interview at the hospital. The interviewers made me feel very welcomed which helped with my nervousness. They asked very good questions as did I.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview. They made me feel very comfortable, they were interactive, and also very informative. The interview flowed like a normal conversation. They also asked scenario questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

They called me in for an interview. Required a one page report on questions like "why do I want to work for baycare". I chose the date and time to interview, then came in and interviewed.

Interview Questions

• More situational questions like how would you give report on a patient.   1 Answer
    • Name a situation where you had to deal with a difficult patient   1 Answer

Negotiation

No I didnt negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System.

Interview

Was called for an interview after about 2 weeks. Interview by 4 members of their staff. Asked questions about my resume why I choose them and a few other basic questions. Nothing difficult if you are prepared.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I first received a call to be set up with a phone screen. The date was set and it came and went with no call. I contacted the person that initially set up the screening and she apologized and reset the date. I then received a phone call to set up an interview. I was also set up with an online site to list my references which I did and all answered back but the next day.I receive another call to change the interview date with the Practice Administrator and a doctor in a different office than what I applied for.
    The day of the interview the Practice Administrator was impressed and also mentioned that she would like me to interview with a different office as well. The doctor that I came back and met with that day told me that my resume was impressive and that she hoped I would consider working for her. At that time the Practice Manager gave me her card and encouraged me to contact her with questions or to check on the status. That afternoon I sent her a thank you email and a question that I had thought of. No return email.
    The next week I received a call and was set up with an interview for the second doctor office. I met with three doctors and was told that the Practice Manager was unable to make it. The interview appeared to go well. I wrote a second thank you to the Practice Manager and a question regarding the second position that I interviewed for. No return email.
    A week went by and I tried to call the Practice Manager and get an update. I left a message with her assistant. About an hour and a half later I received a generic email stating that I was not being considered for the position that I originally applied for and never even interviewed for.
    I find the way that I was handled very unprofessional. It's too bad because Bay Care appears to be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions for the position that I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BayCare Health System in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was way too lengthy for the level of job. Had to come in four separate times in addition to phone interview. No one had established questions except for the HR person who conducted the phone interview. Made the process feel disorganized and thoughtless.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer