BayCare Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 145 of over 145 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BayCare Health System

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

Applied position was filled but manager took time to verify if interested in alternative positions. I appreciated the extra effort from the company even though I wasn't interested. Thank you.

Interview Questions
  • If I would work nights
    1 Answer

BayCare Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

I was contacted by an HR recruiter for the position of a software developer. My résumé was submitted to the hiring manager, but was told the job description for the position was completely different than what the position would be doing. Also the HR Recruiter submitted the wrong résumé. After that, the hiring manager scheduled additional interviews for the next round, which was a complete waste of time. One member of the team asked all the questions and gave smart remarks throughout the interview and had a very unprofessional stand off attitude. Not just with me but with her fellow team members as well. If that’s how this department operates then I want no parts of working in that type of environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

BayCare Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

This company really cares about finding the right fit for their culture. The interview process is rigorous but I thoroughly enjoyed each step. They will give you the opportunity to meet the entire team both in one one one and small group settings.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to negotiate a contract from start to finish by yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. After applying, I got a call from HR to discuss the position. She asked if I could quickly relocate due to the urgency of the position and had me fill out some references which sent out surveys. 2 months later I get a text from the hiring manager asking if we could talk on the phone. After he rescheduled twice after we got on the phone he asked if we could switch to video call. The interview was pretty casual. He never got my resume from HR so I sent it over. He was very kind, but a comment was made about making sure I was dressed properly for further interviews (even though he changed to video last second). Usually the team interview would be next, but due to vacations I met with the interviewing manager's director. This was also fairly casual giving me half the time to ask questions. The team interview also went well. All very friendly and plenty of time to interview them as well as being interviewed. Next was an interview with the CTO, but that never happened. Instead I got a call with an offer. HR was very nice, but she didn't know much about company benefits or policy. I had to ask for documentation a couple times to find out that information. I declined the offer not only because of the interview process, but concerns with the position and relocating. After declining the position, the hiring manager very kindly texted/called me a few times to see if we could make something work. He also was not aware of their retirement package, but was happy to talk through all of my concerns. It did feel kind of strange that a hiring manager was having these conversations instead of HR. We clarified things like needing to use your vacation on federal holidays (they have 6 that you must use vacation time, the other 5 federal holidays you are expected to work.), financial concerns, retirement benefits, and concerns with the position. Ultimately, they couldn't change much else other than salary, so the hiring manager mentioned a process (again, not sure why not HR) that they could request to increase the offer. When asked if I would accept the offer if the maximum increase was approved, I responded with a 95% chance of a yes, but they wanted 100% immediately and we decided to part ways.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

Interviewed with HR for screening interview. After about a week had three interviews with peers, directors and VP over the course of about two weeks. No written or presentation requirements.

Interview Questions
  • What are adjectives that describe you? Why should I hire you over other candidates?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Pinellas Park, FL)

Interview

Terrible hiring process. They take months to update their job portal and then when a recruiter reaches out they ghost you after you talk. Or I was told that my application was sent to hiring manager and got my hopes up and then weeks later saying not selected, they only hire within very obvious

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

Phone interview is first. If you pass through, this is then followed by an interview with a hiring manager. Standard interview process and they want to hear about your work experience, strengths, and so forth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

Need references to do a survey first and then interview. Interviewed with nurse supervisor, asked basic questions. Heard back 4 days later, positive experience. Answered all my questions, professional. Thorough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

Very long time between steps, very difficult coding assessments that take hours, but when you get to the interviews they do more talking than asking questions. They want to sell you on the idea of working there but take over two weeks to contact you after they're done

Interview Questions
  • How long would you need to give notice

BayCare Health System

Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System

Interview

No interview process. Fill out a packet, get TB shot, then hired as volunteer. They schedule passed on how you fill out the packet they give you. They also choose where you work based on the packet they give you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Interviews