BayCare Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BayCare Health System

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 124 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States)

Interview

Very pleasant straight forward. Recruiter was very nice and second round of interviews were straight forward as well. First round all basic questions were asked and the job position was explained in full second interview is when questions became more in depth and open ended

Interview Questions
  • What do you think your strengths are
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Overall pretty good. Virtual interviews for the first 2 rounds then I flew to Tampa for the final interview with the team I would be supporting. I was also paired with a seasoned manager to have a conversation about the daily operations, I very much enjoyed this because we connected instantly and the meeting was extremely productive.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current providers say about you?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States)

Interview

Lengthy process . Interviews with multiple peers. The process is necessary but I think it is a little bit over the top. The hiring process took several weeks. Normal screenings and drug testing. The onboarding process and training are ongoing unlike other companies that get it done all at once. This place spreads it out

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Clearwater, FL) in May 2020

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter who had minimal information on the role 2-3 weeks after I applied. Manager interview was informal- no prepared questions (despite disclosing that there were multiple interviews that week for the role- this is a red flag for me about dept organization and interview objectivity). Scheduled for 30 minutes, but I was there for over an hour. The interviewer joked at the end of our meeting that she was so caught up on our conversation that they forgot to take notes. Said they were 'absolutely' putting me through for a meeting with next level manager. After three weeks of silence I was rejected via generic email. No responses to my emails regarding that second interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your management style? How do you deal with difficult employees and personality?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States)

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then in person interview with management. Very organized process with detailed instructions on exactly when and where. The staff was helpful and non-judgmental. After initial interview, you are asked to submit 5 references online via website/email. Once that is completed then they move forward with hiring process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States)

Interview

Brief in an office setting with a second employee. They asked many questions. The other employee seemed nervous and unprepared. They were not looking for someone with much educational background.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States) in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied online and immediately received an email asking me to set up a phone interview based on the recruiter's schedule. Recruiter called for a phone interview and moved me on to an in-person interview with a manager from the unit I was interested in. Once I interviewed with the unit manager, I heard back within a week about being hired.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you chose nursing? Tell me about a time you offered excellent patient care? What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at BayCare Health System (United States)

Interview

Talked to 4 different people . Claimed the work to be do difficult. They only things difficult is managing the workload in the ER considering the population of people

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Riverview, FL)

Interview

Interviewed with manager and department head. Easy and friendly. Had to answer typical interview questions about team work, conflict resolution, handling stress, and the typical where do you see yourself in five years.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BayCare Health System (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online and met some recruiters at a career fair. Everyone was very nice. The recruiter I spoke with only gave me very limited time to choose a second interview with a manager. Because of my class and work schedule, I was not able to make an interview time within the very select hours. The flexiablity rubbed me the wrong way.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124