Bayside Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayside Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Bayside Solutions

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions.

Interview

Pretty basic, a little about my background, some personal/behavioral questions. Nothing over the top, good atmosphere. Walked through the offices, met several of the team members, and interviewed with HR Manager and President of Technical Recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being on the phone and making cold calls?   Answer Question

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I first met with the COO of the company and then had a follow up on-site interview with the sales manager I was going to be working under if they accepted my application. About an hour long for each interview

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to become a recruiter/sourcer?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and this was for the actual company Bayside Solutions. I had a phone call back with some simple questions. I was emailed requesting an in person interview.

Clinical and Scientific Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with Bayside. The first one was with the Manager and the recruiter that recruited me. The second interview was a panel interview where I was able to meet the team and shadow fellow recruiters on what they do on a daily basis.

I received an offer a couple of days after and was really excited to take on a new opportunity. My mind was set UNTIL I read their offer letter after it was sent to me. While it seems like a good company to work for straight out of college, I had some experience under my belt and feel as if I dodged a bullet by not accepting.

First off, my current position is a salaried role and switching to become an hourly employee did not seem feasible to me. You do not receive 401K until you reach your 1 year and they do not match. Also, they do not provide an HSA account. Their commission structure definitely made it to where you are unable to reach it. They mentioned all these tiers where you can receive a raise once reached, but the numbers seemed unrealistic. I reached out to the manager and asked them if a recruiter reached the tiered 2 and did not bring in profit for X amount of time, would the recruiter be demoted back to tier 1? Of course the manager did not answer that. ( So the answer is Yes.) After thinking it over I reached out to my recruiter and declined my offer.

My advice to you is to do your research before the interview. I would definitely read all of the reviews on Glassdoor. They all pretty much state the same thing:

- Good if you are fresh out of college
    - You are micromanaged
    - HIGH turnover rate
    - Poor commission structure

Hope this helps!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How much profit do you bring in (if you're a current recruiter)   Answer Question

PEP Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume online with Bayside Solutions. I was called about my resume. I had a facetime call with Bayside Solutions. I had a call with the hiring manager. I was provided an offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was provided an offer and I accepted it

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very streamlined interview process and received quick, detailed feedback on the role. Also didn't have to meet 15 people to learn about the company and hear the same message over and over. They seemed to know exactly what they were/are looking for and the kind of person that would be a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bayside? Simple...yet very fundamental.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met them at a career fair applied online and met with them at their office for a face to face two weeks later prior to a phone screen. The interview only took an hour. I met with the account executives and talked about my strengths and weakness along with how I stay motivated and what drives me to succeed

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they were very quick to respond to my application. I had an initial phone interview which went smoothly. A couple of days later they brought me in for a panel interview which was fine. After the panel interview I asked when they would get back to me and they said within the next couple of days. After two days went by, I followed up with an email asking about my status...no response. I then again emailed them a week later asking about my status...no response. I assumed I didn't get the position since they didn't respond after the second time but I still decided to shoot them another email following up....still nothing. Even though I applied and got interviews at other companies, it's still nice to hear some closure.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Chico, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I met at least 8 people from the company in several different levels of the organization. I interviewed them as much as they interviewed me! I met with Brian and then some account managers. It was a throughout process.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about challenges and college achievements.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Filled out a personality questionaire before meeting with HR person. She did not have any industry experience herself. Interviewed previously with upper management. Typical behavioral/situational/problem solving type interviewing questions. Her questions were geared towards what motivates me and how I gauge performance in sales. Process was pretty seamless overall. Very quick response time in learning if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Wat type of animal would you be?   2 Answers

Negotiation

first job in recruiting so I was satisfied with initial offer.