Be410 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Be410

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be410 (Lakewood, WA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Direct marketing firms have three interviews. I went to the first one with tons of people applying, 15 minute interview where I specified I had experience in Direct Marketing and looking for the next step in my career and was told that they only promote within. Wish I was told this before applying. Additionally, although you bring a resume, don’t expect it to be read just meandered with no questions at all. My interview was brief largely due to the fact I had the experience already, and that I would have to begin at the bottom in order to advanced. I declined the following interview offer because I already had this experience, skills and leadership, and to restart wouldn’t be that next step.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself?
    Answer Question

Be410

Application

I interviewed at Be410

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received an phone call soon after to set up a quick interview. I scheduled one for the following day and went in. It was very brief.. maybe 15 minutes and it wasn't really an interview. He mainly described the job in more detail and asked if I was still interested. To me, this is something you do on the phone rather than making someone come in. He also told me that it was a Thursday-Monday work schedule which would've been nice to know on the job description because that doesn't work for me. Therefore, I told him that I was no longer interested. Overall, I felt that it was a little unprofessional and a waste of my time. The job description could've been a lot more clear and a phone interview would've sufficed. The interviewer himself was kind, but the whole thing was handled poorly.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with taking initiative and managing a team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be410 (Tacoma, WA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Two part interview process, very easy. They had me speak with the manager at first which was only for about 5-7 minutes and he will tell you on the spot if you have made it to the 2nd interview or not. The second interview was with some who you will be following and that took about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What Drives and Motivates you? What can you bring to the table that separates you from everyone else. Are you someone who can lead a team of people, if so, why and explain.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Be410 (Lakewood, WA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Submitted my resume online and then heard from the HR team within the same week. Met up with the manager 1:1 at the office and proceeded to the 2nd interview from there. Laid back, yet upbeat atmosphere. I liked the HR team on the phone too.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience serving in a leadership capacity?

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (La Mirada, CA) in Oct 2016

Interview

I talked to the HR manager over the phone who called me to confirm a few things on my resume, then met with the hiring manager who asked a few standard interview questions and a couple of difficult ones that caught me off guard. I received a call back that same afternoon and the manager let me know he enjoyed our conversation and would love to have me as part of the team. I came in on Monday to fill out paperwork, and receive my welcome packet and training material.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Was contacted by phone first asking to schedule an interview, once reaching the small office I had a one-on-one interview with a younger gentleman. He pitched the job as a great sales position with room for growth and managing your own team. After doing more research on the company it was clear to see they are preying on young men that will work hard and not mind being compensated fairly. Total ripoff.

Interview Questions
  • What separates you from the other candidates?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (La Mirada, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

My interviewer was clear and direct about job details, and even gave me some insight about what the long term goals for the company's expansion. But what I found refreshing was his genuine interest in my intended career path and I felt much more at ease because it was an open conversation, as opposed to and interrogation. Unfortunately my current school schedule wasn't flexible enough to accommodate for the position schedule. But after getting to know more about the company I plan to reapply when I graduate in May.

Interview Questions
  • If given the proper training, would you feel comfortable stepping into a position where you would have to be in charge of leading and managing a team of 15+ people?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (Garden Grove, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Company flat out lies to you. They recruit on Craigslist for an Account Manager or Marketing Director. They keep up that pretense, with language about leading a team, for the first interview. They even tell you that the next step will be an intense day-long interview with multiple higher-ups throughout the company. And then you come in for that second interview. And you are shadowing a door-to-door salesman selling wireless packages around Pico Rivera for 8 hours, because clearly this company is too cheap and dishonest to pay for on-the-job shadowing. You are told to wear a suit, even though it's 100 degrees out and no one really cares anyway, because, let's face it, you're a door-to-door salesman. You are asked no questions really aside from "What's your favorite type of food?" and "Do you want this job?" And you're stranded shadowing this guy and you can't leave because they've driven you a good half hour from where your car is, so you HAVE to waste your entire day, even after you realize this is all a scam. There are also a lot of racist comments and jokes made by various members of the company that are encouraged and perpetuated by management. Oh, and don't believe the lies about 30-40k a year, depending on experience. They offer a walloping 350 a week. Shame on this company for its dishonesty. If you're a door-to-door sales company, sell yourself as that and pitch unpaid shadowing as what it is.

Interview Questions
  • If you could only eat 5 regions of food for the rest of your life, what would they be?
5 people found this interview helpful