Be410 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 30, 2018

2.5

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by phone first asking to schedule an interview, once reaching the small office I had a one-on-one interview with a younger gentleman. He pitched the job as a great sales position with room for growth and managing your own team. After doing more research on the company it was clear to see they are preying on young men that will work hard and not mind being compensated fairly. Total ripoff.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other candidates?   1 Answer

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to meet with us. We are sorry to hear that it wasn't a fit for you, but we understand that that is what the interview process is for. We are confident in the... More

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (La Mirada, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interviewer was clear and direct about job details, and even gave me some insight about what the long term goals for the company's expansion. But what I found refreshing was his genuine interest in my intended career path and I felt much more at ease because it was an open conversation, as opposed to and interrogation. Unfortunately my current school schedule wasn't flexible enough to accommodate for the position schedule. But after getting to know more about the company I plan to reapply when I graduate in May.

Interview Questions

• If given the proper training, would you feel comfortable stepping into a position where you would have to be in charge of leading and managing a team of 15+ people?   Answer Question

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for interviewing with our firm, and for giving some helpful feedback. We hope to hear from you again in the early summer! Wishing you the best!

Door to Door Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (Garden Grove, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Company flat out lies to you. They recruit on Craigslist for an Account Manager or Marketing Director. They keep up that pretense, with language about leading a team, for the first interview. They even tell you that the next step will be an intense day-long interview with multiple higher-ups throughout the company.

And then you come in for that second interview. And you are shadowing a door-to-door salesman selling wireless packages around Pico Rivera for 8 hours, because clearly this company is too cheap and dishonest to pay for on-the-job shadowing. You are told to wear a suit, even though it's 100 degrees out and no one really cares anyway, because, let's face it, you're a door-to-door salesman. You are asked no questions really aside from "What's your favorite type of food?" and "Do you want this job?" And you're stranded shadowing this guy and you can't leave because they've driven you a good half hour from where your car is, so you HAVE to waste your entire day, even after you realize this is all a scam.

There are also a lot of racist comments and jokes made by various members of the company that are encouraged and perpetuated by management.

Oh, and don't believe the lies about 30-40k a year, depending on experience. They offer a walloping 350 a week.

Shame on this company for its dishonesty. If you're a door-to-door sales company, sell yourself as that and pitch unpaid shadowing as what it is.

Interview Questions

• If you could only eat 5 regions of food for the rest of your life, what would they be?   Answer Question

Because the company is dishonest and I did not want to be a door-to-door salesman

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer, Thanks for your feedback. We're not sure if you have the right company, because we are not located in Garden Grove and we don't currently have any ads posted on Craigslist. We... More

Sales and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be410 (La Mirada, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I talked to the HR manager over the phone who called me to confirm a few things on my resume, then met with the hiring manager who asked a few standard interview questions and a couple of difficult ones that caught me off guard. I received a call back that same afternoon and the manager let me know he enjoyed our conversation and would love to have me as part of the team. I came in on Monday to fill out paperwork, and receive my welcome packet and training material.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for interviewing with our team and for leaving a review with useful information that can help others. We wish you continued success in the future!

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be410 (Tacoma, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two part interview process, very easy. They had me speak with the manager at first which was only for about 5-7 minutes and he will tell you on the spot if you have made it to the 2nd interview or not. The second interview was with some who you will be following and that took about 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What Drives and Motivates you?
      What can you bring to the table that separates you from everyone else.
      Are you someone who can lead a team of people, if so, why and explain.   Answer Question

Marketing Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received an phone call soon after to set up a quick interview. I scheduled one for the following day and went in. It was very brief.. maybe 15 minutes and it wasn't really an interview. He mainly described the job in more detail and asked if I was still interested. To me, this is something you do on the phone rather than making someone come in. He also told me that it was a Thursday-Monday work schedule which would've been nice to know on the job description because that doesn't work for me. Therefore, I told him that I was no longer interested. Overall, I felt that it was a little unprofessional and a waste of my time. The job description could've been a lot more clear and a phone interview would've sufficed. The interviewer himself was kind, but the whole thing was handled poorly.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with taking initiative and managing a team?   Answer Question

Sep 29, 2018 – President

Hi Reviewer! Thanks for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you felt it was a waste of your time. We'll ask our HR team to review the planned phone conversations to make sure scheduling details... More