Beauty Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beauty Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Beauty Solutions (Santa Cruz, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interviewer did not even show up for the initial interview and texted me an hour later saying that that she got caught up. The second time she texted 10 mins before and bumped it back half an hour. After the unprofessionalism from the get go I had no desire to work for this company. After reading others reviews it sounds like I dodged a bullet. Get your act together. No wonder you keep losing lines of products.

Interview Questions
  • I did not interview with them after their failure to be in time twice.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beauty Solutions (San Jose, CA)

Interview

I had a phone call with the territory manager and 2 calls with the two female owners. Everything was standard, generic, sales questions. Very repetitive and sometimes funny because it seemed like they thought it was much more difficult than it was. I’ve never had an interview like it

Interview Questions
  • Standard sales questions. They continued to repeat things that were sales 101 as if it was such a difficult concept and ensuring I understood. Basic sales stuff. It was weird.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beauty Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was quick. Here are the numbers, this is what we need done. Tell us about your work experience. They are so used to having to re hire people, that they just breeze through it.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in this industry?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Beauty Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Usually will meet after a phone interview at a Starbucks. Once you've passed that they will send you out for an hour with one of the reps. Based on that reps opinion you will have an interview with one of the owners.

Interview Questions
  • They want to know about your sales experience.

Beauty Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beauty Solutions

Interview

I responded to an ad of Craigslist and was contacted via my email to set up a phone interview. The interviewer seemed to have a chip on her shoulder the entire time. She had asked when I'm not with current employer and I said I had left and have taken the last year off due to some severe medical issues I had to address but I'm ready to work again. She asked me three times. I did sales for my former employer for 8 years and stated on my résumé, but she went on a tangent that they dont want someones that has jumped from job to job. I kindly reminded her that I was with my last employer for almost 8 years. She then told me "well, this is a grown up job. This is real sales." I just about hung up for how rude she was. I'm 31 and I sold wine to account for almost 10 years. I'm not a child or a kid that have just gotten out of college. I thanked her for her time. She said after phone interviews ahe would schedule in person interviews. Even if I wasn't the right fit for a job, I've never been treated rudely and insulted during an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing she asked was hard to answer. It was typical sales questions.
2 people found this interview helpful