Beef O'Brady's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beef O'Brady's

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked in because I heard they needed help. Took some ridiculous questionnaire on the computer while there. My answers to the questions supposedly helped them to determine whether I was a violent or angry individual. I was told that I had the propensity to get angry, but I was within the hiring spectrum. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond your job duties.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I needed the job and so I took any hours, any pay.

Kitchen Help Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's.

Interview

Short and non professional. The "manager" had less expierience than me in her own role and was nervous. She didn't know what to ask and wanted me to do all the talking. She kept asking if I had any questions over and over.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do here?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's.

Interview

I basically walked into Beef's and asked if they were hiring. I didn't want to chance my online application just being ignored. Sure enough they were hiring and I got an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What times are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's (Oldsmar, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

They ask you questions about the position you applied for and why you chose beefs. They ask if youre a good team player. The ask you what hours you are looking to work and what shift. They ask if you are willing to move forward in the company or stay with the same position.

Waitress Interview

Interview

Interview was simple.
    We conducted the interview sitting at the bar between lunch and dinner. So the restaurant was pretty empty.
    Questions were all customer service based.
    How do you deal with difficult customers?
    How do you work with others on a team?
    What does customer service mean to you?
    What is your work availability?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a manager   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's in August 2013.

Interview

Walked in to apply. Manager called me back the same day. Very nice and approachable. We sat in a booth for the interview. The waitresses after I got hired are gossip queens, as any restaurant atmosphere is. Stick to yourself for your own sanity because this was temporary for me.

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's (Merritt Island, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I got a call from the manager about my application online. She asked me when I could come in for an interview. I met the day manager first, then my second interview was with the owner. Both friendly and asked basically the same questions. I got hired a day after that.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's.

Interview

sat down got hired

Interview Questions

• when has you employment conflicted with your personal interests   1 Answer

Negotiation

look presentable

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's in June 2012.

Interview

easy, i just had to be hot. he asked me about my serving experience which i really didnt have any at the time. I was hired on the spot and told to come in the like that next week.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last serving job?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beef O'Brady's (Pensacola, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

it was easy.i went in with plenty of experience and basically told them when I was going to start.They didn't give me the money I wanted and told me I would get incremental raises.They didn't tell me that incrementally meant yearly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations