Behavior Change Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Behavior Change Institute

RBT Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (El Paso, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I have had a great experience with BCI since the moment I applied online. I received a follow up email a few hours after I submitted my application which lead to scheduling the interview which was held online via Zoom.

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (Santa Fe, NM) in April 2018.

Interview

got a call back within a few days of applying. asked a few questions then got another interview a few days later. super nice and easy going, asked about experience and expectations. asked questions about myself and why i want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with kids?   1 Answer

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (Clovis, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was done using a application called Zoom, which is a televideo conferencing application, and the interview was so smooth and the interviewer was very easy going. I was given an email of what to do, by downloading the Zoom application, and to test the functioning of the the application prior to the interview time assigned. Then you are to sign into Zoom with enough time to allow the application and the internet speed to adjust accordingly to be able to begin interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become an RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)?   1 Answer