Behavior Change Institute Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Behavior Change Institute

Behavior Change Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute

Interview

They were very quick to respond to my initial application and to set up a phone interview, which I appreciated, and I did not mind accommodating a re-schedule request after the person I spoke to mistakingly scheduled the interview on a day they were out of office. However, I was told I had moved onto the next phase of the process and to expect a follow-up email with the next steps by the end of the day, which I did not receive. I also did not receive a response to my thank-you message or my follow-up email requesting an update on the status of my application. The job posting was taken down and I can only assume I was ghosted by the person I spoke to, which is highly disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit for this position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (El Paso, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

I have had a great experience with BCI since the moment I applied online. I received a follow up email a few hours after I submitted my application which lead to scheduling the interview which was held online via Zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (Santa Fe, NM) in Apr 2018

Interview

got a call back within a few days of applying. asked a few questions then got another interview a few days later. super nice and easy going, asked about experience and expectations. asked questions about myself and why i want to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with kids?

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Behavior Change Institute (Clovis, NM) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview was done using a application called Zoom, which is a televideo conferencing application, and the interview was so smooth and the interviewer was very easy going. I was given an email of what to do, by downloading the Zoom application, and to test the functioning of the the application prior to the interview time assigned. Then you are to sign into Zoom with enough time to allow the application and the internet speed to adjust accordingly to be able to begin interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you become an RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)?
RSS Feed</>Embed