Belcorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belcorp Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belcorp (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The HR Department contacted me on the phone, and after 5-6min talk she asked me to take some IQ tests online. After, she asked me to come to the office for a full interview with her and possibly the general manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your aspirations in the upcoming 5 years   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belcorp (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

They contact you over the phone and conduct a small interview, then they make you take some tests (depending on the field that they're asking you to go into, I guess to measure your IQ and EQ and then they call you in for a regular interview.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about certain words like "team", "success", etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcorp.

Interview

HR contacts and sets up a phone interview. I interviewed with a Regional Sales Manager, Director of Sales, then had to complete a project. Final interview was with the General Manager. All interviews are done through Skype with the exception of HR. Throughout the process, HR did a great job keeping me updated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiable

Finance and Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belcorp (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Met with several upper management and even had a web-conferences with C-level executives.

Interview Questions

• C-level execs spoke in Spanish to me.   1 Answer

Regional Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Belcorp.

Interview

Phone Interview, Skype Interview, another phone interview, another Skype interview

Interview Questions

• Share an example of your most effective training, motivation and presentation skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Master Scheduling Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Belcorp (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in July 2012.

Interview

A very slow and burocratic process but it was clear and honest. I did different testing like Skills Review, Personality Quiz. Then human resources took about 2 months to comunicate the decision. I knew about my promotion through my boss in that moment.

Interview Questions

• What are my expectations about the company and the job   Answer Question

Regional Forecasting and Market Trends Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belcorp (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process had 3 steps:
    1. Initial contact: the recruiter told me about the company and the vacancy.
    2. Psychometric tests and business case.
    3. Final interview: I explained the business case I developed in the last step. Also I answered personal and professional questions about my work experience and interests.

Interview Questions

• Truly, there aren't disrupting questions, but the asked me about my strengths and weaknesses, also they wanted to know about how yow achieved your goals in your last jobs.   Answer Question

Packaging Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Belcorp (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a process that took several months. First I had an interview with the design director who was very friendly.
    Afterwards I had a psychological written test which present different situations and a, b, c, d possible answers. I presented this one in a room with about 11 responding to it as well. This test also had a part in which I had to make drawings out of lines, or curves and give them names.
    Afterward I had an interview with someone from humans resources about how I saw my future and why I wanted to work there.
    Then I received a short telephone call of the boss of the design director to make a small interview.
    And finally about 3 months later got a call telling me that I got until the end between another candidate and me, that I was incredible... But the other person got a masters degree in packaging so they will hire the other person.
    The people that interviewed me were very kind and almost cheerful about the process, the company and the business.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belcorp (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was rather simple, there where two interviews, one with HR and the other with the direct boss. The HR interview was more focused on culture fit, rather than experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience?
      How would you be suitable for this position?
      What would you bring to the table?
      Answer Question

Compensation Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Belcorp.

Interview

Contactado por linkedin. Me enviaron pruebas de selección de personal por email y tras responderlas invitado a las instalaciones. Me atendió directamente la coordinadora de talento. Tuve solo una entrevista. No hubo contacto ni feedback posterior.