Bellevue University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bellevue University Interview Questions

2.3

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue University (Bellevue, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

Disorganized and lacking in meaningful discussion of critical issues unless raised by the interviewee. It is difficult to say much more because these people have no idea how to do hiring interviews.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue University (Bellevue, NE).

Interview

Basic, met with HR and a few that I would work with, basic questions asked. Did get to ask a lot of questions to learn about what would be expected. Should have asked more about culture and support.

Office Assistance Interview

Interview

I was asked my previous working experiences and just talk with my supervisor, then she started to ask when I can begin to work. I was surprised and confirmed with her that if I was hired. Usually this position is hired in the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

working schedule

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue University.

Interview

Several interviews in the screening process. Able to meet several leaders in the university which helped determine the best fit in both skills and personality.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based interviews that tested skills at all levels.   Answer Question

Can't Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bellevue University (Bellevue, NE) in March 2011.

Interview

Not well organized

Interview Questions

• They wanted a business plan   1 Answer

Management in disarray and school is having problems

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bellevue University in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with Dean of College. Lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. Interviewer was very professional and asked behavioral based questions. Was also very knowledgeable about actual class I would be teaching. Very honest about the time commitments required weekly for position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick. If the University is interested in you, the communication and turn around time will be fast.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bellevue University (Bellevue, NE) in October 2009.

Interview

The Bellevue University receptionst emailed/called me to set up an interview. We determined a date/time.
    I showed up for the interview, but needed to wait to meet with the interviewer as they were on a business call.
    Instead of interviewing for the Sr. Business Analyst position, I ended up interviewing for the Manager of Business Analyst positions. I was not as prepared for a management interview. The interviewer asked general "how would you handle X" if you were a manager type questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had to fire someone   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bellevue University in December 2009.

Interview

Met with department Director and discussed the job opportunity. After two meetings, he presented my resume to the assistant Vice President and Executive Vice President. After 3 weeks, I was invited in for an interview. I met with both VPs, spending an hour with each of them. Another two weeks passed and the Director called and said I was about to receive a job offer. The offer came the next day. My initial impression of the group was that it was loosely managed, that people were left to do their own thing as long as they achieved their goals. The offices were dowdy; no office supplies were available so I brought my own. Some people were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. I would ask more questions regarding development and/or promotional opportunities.