Benore Logistic Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benore Logistic Systems

Sort:

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems (Greer, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process, like most jobs. Had a phone interview to start out with . Then in person interview with couple managers. Then a third interview with lead HR in the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest quality?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylors, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems (Taylors, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application and resume, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted 50 minutes and we discussed work history, situational experiences, and professional experiences. The woman who interviewed my in Greer, SC was seemingly very pleasant and told me she would submit my information to their main office in Michigan and that I could expect to receive a simple assessment in a couple of days and would be contacted afterwards to schedule a Skype interview with the hiring managers in Michigan.

After leaving several voice messages and sending follow up emails, I never heard from her again. She never returned my calls or responded back to my email inquiries. Very unprofessional and off putting. I now see why this company has the amount of negative feedback, reviews, and unprecedented turnover that is has. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history and how it pertains to the position which you are applying.   Answer Question
    • What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question
    • There are several opportunities in which I think you would be a good fit for. Which most interests you and what shift would you like to work?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems (Greer, SC) in September 2012.

Interview

1 interview and a driver test. They as 2 years and 200,000 miles experience but that's debatable. Also no more than 4 points on your license.

Interview Questions

• Have you driven a truck before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do you have a pulse?

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems in December 2017.

Interview

not much of one, if you have a cdl they want you badly. they need good drivers, but they will push you out as soon as they can. easy job to get, easy work, hard to keep

Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems (Greer, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

It's a 3 step process. First the phone interview with the recruiter. After your phone interview, you'll receive an email to complete a basic assessment. After the assessment you'll have a panel interview with about 3 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me a number and being entry level there was no other way to gauge.

Interview

3 interviews: Phone interview, Manager interview, HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benore Logistic Systems (Greenville, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for a telephone interview with Human Resources. We primarily discussed my previous work experience, explored my skill set and expanded upon the specific role I would be interested in.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Met with another same level employee instead of a manager, was asked a lot of questions that did not apply to the job, finally met a manager and was not interested in moving forward due to the lack of organization