Benson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

ECommerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benson (Cumming, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Because I had worked for the company previously, the interview process wasn't typical. I had lunch with the owner and my would-be supervisor. Then the HR person called me to talk about the position and my expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations of the position?   1 Answer
    • What are your expectations/needs regarding the company culture?   1 Answer
    • What are your requirements for the position?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Benson (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview and hiring process took way entirely to long. It took over a month for me to be contacted. The person I interviewed with was very cold. Overall it was a good interview but wish they would have had a more inviting person.

CSC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benson in May 2015.

Interview

More likely than not, the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. Every organization has its strong points, and these are the ones that you should highlight in your answer. For example, if the company emphasizes on integrity with customers, then you mention that you would like to be in such a team because you yourself believe in integrity. It doesn’t have to be a lie. In the case that your values are not in line with the ones by the company, ask yourself if you would be happy working there. If you have no issue with that, go ahead. But if you are aware of the company culture and realize that there is some dilemma you might be facing, you ought to think twice. The best policy is to be honest with yourself, and be honest with the interviewer with what is it in the company culture that motivates you.

Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benson (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty involved.
    2 phone interviews. 1 in person interview and a good 2-3 weeks waiting for the background check to clear and previous employment verification to be confirmed. It lasted about 40 minutes. I met with Shannon and I don’t believe she over the hiring process anymore.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you be a good fit for this role?
      What do you think you can bring to Benson?
      Previous experience?
      Required pay?
      Do you have a flexible schedule?
      Could you work in the evening if required?   Answer Question

Client Services Coordinator Or "CSC" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benson (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email to learn about background / potential fit.
    In-person interview / facility tour with director / manager
    Pretty much anyone receives an offer for the CSC role and the offer will come pretty quickly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.
      What do you know about our company?
      What would a former manager say about you?   Answer Question