Bergstrom Automotive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bergstrom Automotive

Bergstrom Automotive

Application

I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive

Interview

I had a sit down interview with the team leader. He asked me questions about myself, and allowed me to learn more about the culture there. The whole process was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Lansing, MI) in Jul 2019

Interview

The service manager called me for a phone interview which lasted about half an hour. The manager called about a week later to follow up with me and after that I drove to Madison to arrange housing and met in person.

Interview Questions
  • To describe a successful customer service interaction.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Madison, WI) in Mar 2019

Interview

Typical automotive interview process. Nothing special to it. Check for any background issues and references for accuracy. It helps to have people that you know that work there to vouch for you and your asset to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bergstrom Automotive

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive

Interview

My process involved a brief phone screening followed by two rounds of interviews. I was offered a position in the second interview, and the final details of my compensation were worked out via a phone call later.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were pretty standard, but they led to a great discussion about company culture (cultural fit is really important at Bergstrom).
1 person found this interview helpful

Bergstrom Automotive

Application

I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive

Interview

Took about 20mins to meet with the manager. Discussed interests and my potential. Seemed more informal than formal because it was an advancement opportunity. I worked with the manager to some extent previously so I feel that I had an increased chance at landing the position than someone from outside the company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about Bergstrom?

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Appleton, WI) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very efficient and professional interview process. They asked questions about myself and my life outside of work. They cared about making sure Bergstrom Automotive was a good fit for me as much as if I was a good fit for Bergstrom Automotive.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do outside of work?

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Appleton, WI) in Aug 2016

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 4 IN PERSON!!! The whole process dragged on for over 3 weeks, which when you have bills to pay, is not fun. One of the interviews I wasn't even told which building I was supposed to go to. Another one I was told to meet up with one manager and after a half hour, had to meet up with the other manager instead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Oshkosh, WI) in Jun 2016

Interview

They met with me at the location where I would work. The interview was very professional and comfortable. They chose from multiple candidates. Bergstrom kept in contact with me about the hiring process the entire time. We only had to meet one time for them to make a decision. The interview took about one hour. Wore a very professional suit and tie.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be open to other positions

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Oshkosh, WI) in Oct 2015

Interview

Good conversation met with the GM and the sales manager. Had a conversation of dealership expectations and past and current employment questions. No pressure very non confrontational " looking for another player for the team" type of interview.

Interview Questions
  • What kind/type of retail experience do you have?

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bergstrom Automotive (Oshkosh, WI) in Jun 2014

Interview

Manager asked me nothing about my skills. He talked about himself the whole time. He also talked about the competition. He hired me on the spot. Seemed too rushed. I should have suspected something.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing. Too easy. Manager said he can hire me because he is the GM and he can do whatever he wants
1 person found this interview helpful