Berklee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Berklee

2.4

Sort:

Camera Operator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berklee.

Interview

Applied through the Office of Student Employment. A student employee interviewed me and asked very simple questions, mostly to get my information in the system. Then, I was referred to the Video Department, where I had another interview with the head manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the field?
      What can you bring to the department?
      Are you available at least X amount of hours?
      What does your schedule look like/amount of classes you're taking?   Answer Question

Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Berklee in November 2007.

Interview

First Meeting - phone introduction. Second meeting - met with small group of people to discuss my relevant affiliate marketing experience and the interview process. Third meeting - met with a group of 6-8 people from various departments after reviewing their current website.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in managing affiliates?   Answer Question
    • What are some strategies to increase lead volume generated by affiliates?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a half day with the entire team I would be working with. I felt like we were engaged in a conversation, not going through the expected motions just to get the interview over with. I left the first interview feeling like I had done well and that all my questions had been answered. My subsequent interviews focused on how I would perform in my job and collaborate across the institution, and were fun and engaging.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts on delegation and empowerment for program execution?   1 Answer

Senior Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called by the manager after she reviewed my resume. I came in for an interview with her and after we talked a bit, I met with her manager as well. We talked about my background and what I might bring to the position. They were particularly interested in one aspect of my background which would help them in an upcoming project, and we discussed this at length. However, they ultimately decided to hire internally.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berklee.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. At first it was uncomfortable being interviewed by 3 people but the interview later turned into a conversation making it easy to answer questions honestly. Most questions were expected based on the job description, qualifications and expectations. It is important to review the job description thoroughly to understand exactly what the employer is looking for. Many of the interview questions were based on the job description and my past experiences and why I wanted the position. As long as you are prepared and practiced presenting yourself, you should be fine. Make sue you are able to go through your resume without looking at it.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you dealt with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

3 Step. a.) Phone screen with HR b.) F2F with Director and then Senior Director c.) Broad interview with would-be colleagues and client Rapid by Higher-Ed standards.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic about PM approach and how to manage conflict   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berklee.

Interview

Submitted resume materials through the school's online application system. Received an email two weeks later requesting a phone screening. Screening was with a member of the HR team; very pleasant and straightforward. Information discussed during the screening is passed along to the department's hiring manager. Discovered through the screening that the position was not quite a perfect fit for both parties.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Berklee.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. Completely unprofessional. The person hadn't reviewed my resume, she forgot about our phone interview after hunting me down to interview then because she hadn't reviewed my resume asked questions she didn't understand what she was asking. I've had numerous interviews and been offered numerous opportunities and this experience was terrible. Completely turned me off from wanting to pursue the job.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was very relaxed and I got the job the next day. They asked alot of personal questions as it was a customer service job and they were interested in my personality. Great and fun workstudy position.

Interview Questions

• Your experience, your passions, as you were helping others fulfill theirs.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview process. I sent in my resume and was then contacted for the first interview round, which was one on one. After that, I was contacted for a second interview round, which was three on one. I was contacted a couple days later and was offered the position. The whole process took about a week in total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What experience do you have? What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question