Bespoke Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bespoke Partners

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bespoke Partners (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an in-person case study where I had 30 minutes to evaluate a company (based on the information given) and present their value proposition and potential needs to grow. This was great because it drew many parallels to what it is Bespoke (we) do on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bespoke Partners (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone call followed up with a face-to-face interview. Spoke with head researcher followed by two members of the research team. Gave a 30 minute presentation followed by more questions.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bespoke Partners (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

In Person Interview, detailed IQ Test including both aptitude and personality test. 3 hours long, standardized tests similar to SAT or GMAT. Following the standardized test, there is an in person skills test including a case study that mimics what Bespoke does on an everyday basis

Interview Questions

• What would your Make-A-Wish wish be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was negotiation. Know what you're worth, and more than know, be able to prove it.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bespoke Partners.

Interview

Friendly interview process. Project managers asked standard questions regarding experience, interests, skill set and reasons for applying to Bespoke Partners.

Interviewers pointed out that they would be contacting me within a few weeks for a follow-up. Never heard back, which seems unprofessional.