Beth Israel Lahey Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

Very thorough process. I met with the day time & night time shift manager of the ED. They did a great job outlying the roles and responsibilities of the position, and offered good advice to newly graduated students.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my education and what I learned. They were also curious about my resume and past job experience.
    1 Answer

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

There was an initial fit call to go over if I was generally qualified. Then there was an in-person interview that went over what the team did and what general tools used in continuous process improvement.

Interview Questions
  • On general Lean thinking, and other behavioral interview questions.

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

Applied thru the website career page and scheduled an interview within the week. Online interview was conducted via zoom. Interview lasted 15 minutes. The hiring manager discussed the scope of work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

Condescending and unprofessional HR recruiter who finds it acceptable when having a bad work day to subject candidates to their frustration . Complete turnoff of potential employer as a result of such conduct. Fail.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview was very comfortable. I felt I was being listened to and given the time to really let them know how much of an asset I would be to their work place.

Interview Questions
  • If I get along well with others.

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health in Jan 2019

Interview

I started the interview process and my first experience with the HR department was very positive and they show a lot of professionalism. I have been invited for a second interview after three days from my initial contact.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

I had a phone screen with one of the recruiters in the Burlington office. The recruiter was a few minutes late for our call, cut me off every time I tried answering one of her questions and she completely rushed me off the phone. I found her to be extremely rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health (Boston, MA) in Jun 2018

Interview

30 mins long, two interviewers, very detailed but comfortable interview. Was contacted by contract company, received interview confirmation after 2 weeks. Pleasant interview, was hired within a week. Started 3 weeks after initial contact

Interview Questions
  • What ticketing system for incident reports was I familiar with

Beth Israel Lahey Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health

Interview

Met with entire HR team over the course of a day. Found interviews to be more like easy, thoughtful conversation vs. typical interview questions. I learned a lot about their upcoming initiatives and was excited to be potentially a part of cutting edge work. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beth Israel Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) in May 2018

Interview

I met with the HR recruiter and was asked the interview questions but after reviewing my resume, the position required prior clinical experience which I did not have at that time so I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews