Bicycle Village Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bicycle Village

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bicycle Village (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

had 2 diff interviews, both in-person. interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. a very good overall experience. had 2 diff interviews, both in-person. interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. a very good overall experience. had 2 diff interviews, both in-person. interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. a very good overall experience. had 2 diff interviews, both in-person. interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. a very good overall experience. had 2 diff interviews, both in-person. interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. a very good overall experience.

Interview Questions

• do you have a passion & or knowledge of the bicycle industry   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bicycle Village (Westminster, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

very laid back. Its ok if you don't have any experience, they do a great job in training and explaining things. Just be friendly, honest, and show your cycling passion and you will do just fine. The front range is one of the greatest places for cycling and take advantage of that!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bicycle Village.

Interview

I got the interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with two people- it lasted 20 or 30 minutes. The interview was pretty standard, very conversational. They wanted to know about how I handled situations in my previous work experience and why I was interested in the job. Wanted to see a resume.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview, more of a conversation. Wanted to hear questions from me at the end.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bicycle Village (Aurora, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Filled out an app and then got a call a few days later. Met with the general manager at the store and he discussed the position and what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you delivered good customer service   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bicycle Village.

Interview

Phone and in person. Met with the service manager. I believe I applied in person. There may have been a phone interview. I ended up working there for a year. Limited opportunities to advance.

Negotiation

Straight forward.