Bilingual Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bilingual Source Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bilingual Source

Candidate Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bilingual Source (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

There is a reason why Bilingual Source has been finding bilingual professionals jobs for 33 years, because they're good at it! Finding a new job is very stressful and they made it so easy, I didn't have to spend hours online wasting my time applying to jobs and not getting any response. I contacted Bilingual Source, they understood my background, they gave me support and coaching, had 3 interviews for me within a week, and I had 2 offers and was working with a top Fortune 500 company all in the span of 2 weeks! Thank you Bilingual Source you guys are the best!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions regarding my background and asked relevant questions in order to gain further insight into the type of employee I am in order to find me a job that is the right fit for myself and the company hiring.   Answer Question

Bilingual Source Response

Jan 15, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment and Business Development

Thank you for your review. We really do strive to find the best possible fit for all our candidates. We are happy to see you are doing well at your placement!

Placement Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bilingual Source (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for position that this organization had listed. After a phone interview and a face to face, I found out that none of the positions that are listed are real. Furthermore, I have seen these same positions come up time after time and have not been contacted even though my resume listed with them is within the last few months.

They may have a few active accounts but they are inviting you in for a position that does not exist so that they have your resume "on file".

I was told that I would do better to find a "good job". Very good advice, unfortunately they completely failed to provide any way to accomplish this through their services.

Interview Questions

• Why are you unemployed? - Don't know why an employment agency that should have their finger on the employment picture of the nation is asking this during the worst economic times in 80 years.   3 Answers