Bilingual Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bilingual Source Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bilingual Source.

Interview

They called me and did a phone interview, I then was sent a test I had to complete in french and english. Then I did a skype interview the exact same as the phone interview. I was promised that they were going to get back to me but till this day no leads not even a phone call or email. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess that will help you with this position?   Answer Question

Bilingual Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bilingual Source (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

A short 15-minute interview, where the interviewer asked me questions about my background and what made me a good candidate for this position. They also asked me about my availability and where I was located as they seemed to find it important to match me and their client well. As I am returning to school to complete my Masters in September, we ascertained that a contract position was in my future.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I learned to speak French.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My main points were that the position needs to be in Guelph, and a term contract. They are looking to match me up with a client in the area.

Candidate Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bilingual Source (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

There is a reason why Bilingual Source has been finding bilingual professionals jobs for 33 years, because they're good at it! Finding a new job is very stressful and they made it so easy, I didn't have to spend hours online wasting my time applying to jobs and not getting any response. I contacted Bilingual Source, they understood my background, they gave me support and coaching, had 3 interviews for me within a week, and I had 2 offers and was working with a top Fortune 500 company all in the span of 2 weeks! Thank you Bilingual Source you guys are the best!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions regarding my background and asked relevant questions in order to gain further insight into the type of employee I am in order to find me a job that is the right fit for myself and the company hiring.   Answer Question

Bilingual Source Response

Jan 15, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment and Business Development

Thank you for your review. We really do strive to find the best possible fit for all our candidates.

We are happy to see you are doing well at your placement!

Placement Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bilingual Source (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for position that this organization had listed. After a phone interview and a face to face, I found out that none of the positions that are listed are real. Furthermore, I have seen these same positions come up time after time and have not been contacted even though my resume listed with them is within the last few months.

They may have a few active accounts but they are inviting you in for a position that does not exist so that they have your resume "on file".

I was told that I would do better to find a "good job". Very good advice, unfortunately they completely failed to provide any way to accomplish this through their services.

Interview Questions

• Why are you unemployed? - Don't know why an employment agency that should have their finger on the employment picture of the nation is asking this during the worst economic times in 80 years.   3 Answers