Bilkent University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bilkent University Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview is hard. They are asking hard question about data structures. People should train harder and better. They are trying to force you think more and ask questions one by one.

Interview Questions

• How will you track the like number of a youtube video?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)).

Interview

Initially, the application process was handled very professionally. A formal application had to be completed and then a lesson plan. An interview was scheduled, however when the time and date arrived for the Skype interview, the people interviewing simply did not make contact and proceeded to blame me for not being online. The second time it was scheduled, they claimed that they could not continue with the interview due to issues with my application that they apparently had not realized a month prior, but wanted to meet me. As such, the interview lasted a few minutes with them awkwardly trying to cut it short. Very very unprofessional!

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in August 2015.

Interview

They already decided to hire me before the interview. They asked about my expectations from the advisor and other staffs. All in all, the interview was very positive. It took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to continue your academic career in this university?   Answer Question

Master Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2015.

Interview

I have applied online through the online application, after application review. The secretary of the physics department arranged the interview date after the online application was completed. interview was on skype with three faculty members.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your plan concerning the master program
      why are you interested in graphene research   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Istanbul (Turkey)) in June 2015.

Interview

they asked me that do ı want to join this company and I said yes so they have accepted this and then they hired me and I wonder when they are gonna fire me

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bilkent University.

Interview

I applied online, invited for interview 2 weeks after the deadline. I've been interviewed by faculty members online, questions basically about my qualification and why I want to join the Master program

R&D Consultant and Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in June 2013.

Interview

In English it was done even the mother tongue of each member of the committee is of Turkish origin. Very professional it was. I like the way people were asking me relevant/irrelevant questions about my background - both in academic and non-academic fashion. I enjoyed the whole thing for sure.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very informal, done on Skype, and took about 20 minutes, only interviewed by department chair; very easy overall, as it resembled more an informal chat and I did not feel challenged in the least, I feel they are just eager for foreign-educated staff to boost their image as an international university.

Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 interviews and tours during the term
    Need to become a candidate first, to become a candidate you go through the first intervies, and then the tours durign the term you take are being assessed. According to the result you are chosen to take the the last interview.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bilkent University (Ankara (Turkey)) in January 2013.

Interview

I gave a quick personal info and recap of my former work. then mostly the interview was about the workplace and job specifics. Casual interview, more like a discussion, but this was probably because I was already - almost - hired, via CV - due to my former experiences and references.

Interview Questions

• Any previous research projects worth mentioning? What was the single most important experience you had doing it?   Answer Question