Billings Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Billings Clinic Interview Questions

2.7

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) in March 2016.

Interview

Comfortable, lead formal interview. Interviewers did not ask the standard leading questions but we were able to talk about previous experiences and jobs I had. They were flexible with scheduling my interview to a time and place convenient to me.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at this previous place of employment?   1 Answer

Medicare Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) in October 2015.

Interview

I quite enjoyed the interview process with Billings Clinic. My future boss explained what my daily work would be in this role, showed my around the office, and gave great insight into the company. I received one interview that probably lasted about a half hour. Human Resources called me about three weeks later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could take out an ad in the New York Times, what three words would you use to describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How do you communicate information back to leadership?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation you were put in and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse - Primary Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) in January 2015.

Interview

I found the employment opportunity at and online site and applied thru that site. I then received and confirmation email stating the my application with resume attached was received. Next I was contacted by Billings Clinic HR department to set up the initial interview with the Office Manager of the Department I applied for. I interviewed with the Office Manager first then had a second interview with select office staff (peers).

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of team work?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) in March 2014.

Interview

Multi-stage, with stake holders. In actuality, I began interviewing for the specific position two years before, when I was assigned to help this department create a new function. We did vendor bid and evaluation, purchased equipment and actually began setting up operations. I was stunned when I was passed over for someone with no previous involvement, fewer years of service and fewer skills. I had no problems with personalities and an overall familiarity and good rapport with the group of interviewers

Interview Questions

• The general stuff, why are you interested, where do you see this going, etc...   1 Answer

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) in January 2011.

Interview

interview with both local and regional personnel, application process online.

Interview Questions

• I was presented with a difficult work situation involving conflict with another employee and had to offer a resolution   Answer Question

Negotiation

benefits were negotiated, as well as a slight increase in what the payscale offered.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Billings Clinic in May 2009.

Interview

Interview consisted of upper and middle management for 1/2 hour. Peers then joined the interview and asked questions. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do handle a coding discrepancy with a physician?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't one - you take or leave what they offer you.