Biomin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biomin

Sort:

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biomin (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Received a call for interview which was on a 1-to-1 basis. Role was for a contract HR analyst position. Short and simple interview, held in a meeting room. Interviewer was professional. Received an update later on in the day.

Interview Questions

• Experience with HR roles, modules taken in school relating to HR, ability to deal with difficult situations   Answer Question

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biomin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the Managing Director asked me to come over for an interview. I went and the interview was pretty subdued. Alot of the questions were about my job experience. I was told the job would entail more paperwork than those I was used to-- since I have always been in the forefront operations wise in previous work.

I suppose he was more concerned that I might be bored in their office and will not thrive.

Interview Questions