Blacks Photography Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blacks Photography Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blacks Photography

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Good interview. The manager that interviewed me kept great eye contact and asked interesting questions which made it fun and less stressful. I was well informed about what my role would be in the company and what benefits and compensation would be made available.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

This was a very long process. I had one phone interview and two in person interviews. The hiring manager didn't show up to the first interview, so I interviewed with the director of marketing. This should be an indication of how unorganized this company is. Then had second interview with hiring manager, who in the interview was very pleasant, unfortunately not the case when you work with her. The entire process took over two months. VERY LONG time.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?
      What do you do in your current position?
      Give me an example of how you manage several projects at one time.
      What have you done lately with your photos?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked for more money and got it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blacks Photography.

Interview

The process was simple, I had an initial interview for Store Manager but the regional manager found that it had already been filled and directed me, instead, to the Assistant Manager position at a separate location. I was then interviewed by the Store Manager of the new location and when the interview ended I filled out documents that allowed them to do a background check through a third-party. The background check took about 3 weeks for me, so do not get impatient. In total from the first interview to the day I heard the good news, the time it took totalled about a month.

Interview Questions

• How are you with crazy people?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1 phone interview & 1 personal interview

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Got called in for an interview within a few days and the manager read from a standard sheet of interview questions that he clearly had not even read before the interview. I informed him that I had experience with cameras being an amateur photographer myself, but he did not seem to care whatsoever and was more concerned with whether I could sell cell phones and plans.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, most of the questions were about cell phones.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blacks Photography.

Interview

Sat me down out side of store and just asked general questions. Was not hard. Just act like you are interested and you will get it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

took a week

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

Basic Interview. Few questions from employer to see how you would react in what situation, creative thinking, problem solving and such... few questions about your resume... it was more formality then necessity imo.

Interview Questions

• Explain one difficult situation on your previous job and how you managed to overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (New Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

Good. Need a background in Photography and Phones. If you show the effort and dedication you can be hired.

Interview Questions

• Show me how you would sell me your phone on its features and benefits   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blacks Photography (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

Easy. Apply online and instore. Just tell them you love cell phones & adding items to every sale & bing! congrats you got the job!

Negotiation

negotiate pay if possible!