Blue 449 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue 449 (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed and very little pressure. I felt comfortable answering their questions in an intimate setting and was not intimidated at all. The interviewers were helpful in answering my questions and wanted to help me learn about the company as well as learn about me as much as possible.

Interview Questions

Blue 449 Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Sr. Associate HR and Communications

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the positive and useful feedback.

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue 449 (New York, NY).

Interview

Through an employee referral, I was asked to come into the NY office to interview with potential team members. I met with people who I would potentially be working with on the same account(s).

Interview Questions

• Casual questions asking about my interest in the industry. Talk about a time when I was in a leadership position and had a challenge to overcome.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue 449 in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen, and was brought in for 2 rounds of interviews. The recruiter was wonderful, kept in touch every step of the process. The in person interviews were a great way to meet the larger team, and see how people interacted with each other.

Interview Questions

Blue 449 Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Sr. Associate HR and Communications

Welcome to the team! Congratulations on your new position and thank you for the review!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue 449 (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interviewing process. There was just one call from a recruiter in New York. They asked pretty typical interview questions and it lasted no longer than 30 minutes. They mostly asked questions about my past experiences as well as extracurricular activities that impacted my working style. There were some email exchanges, and boom. It was over. Definitely important to prepare a little bit just so you don't sound like a complete moron in front of your potential employer. Good to know some of the big-named clients they work on.

Interview Questions

Blue 449 Response

May 24, 2017 – Sr. Associate HR and Communications

We're happy to have you as part of the team, thank you for your review.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue 449 (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was relatively easy and hiring manager was nice. She asnwered all my questions and followed up with me despite me not being able to speak with her as often.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue 449 (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Was recommended for the interview by an employee. Interviewed with the hiring manager for a while and he said he really liked me a lot, and wanted to find a way to hire me/negotiate salary. Then went immediately on to a second interview with his boss. She was very short with me, and I never heard from them again. They never even got back to me to say they were not interested or why.

Interview Questions

• What is your background/experience in this?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Interview

After a first round phone interview process with a company recruiter, I was scheduled to meet with several interviewers to go over specific duties of the role. Was asked specific questions pertaining to the position, otherwise the normal interview questions about background and interests.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue 449.

Interview

Met with 5 people, asked a variety of behaviroial and technical quetions

Digital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue 449 in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. A recruiter reached out to me within a week of my application, asking for a phone interview. We set up a mutual time to chat and she completely forgot about the call. I understand that things come up but it was still a little frustrating. She apologized via email I had to reach out to her twice to get a new time set up. We settled for another mutual time to talk but she blew me off again. Maybe they filled the position, maybe they did not want to pursue me any more, or maybe this recruiter is a bad representative of Blue 449-whose to say? I would just appreciate a company that is respectful of my time and my job search process.

Interview Questions

• Please let me know your upcoming availability for a call.   Answer Question

Feb 6, 2018 – Sr. Associate HR and Communications

We are very sorry for your experience and understand the frustration you feel. We want to ensure you that this is not a typical experience with Blue 449. We have reached out to the recruiter involved... More

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue 449 (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a position at Optimedia's NYC office working on various accounts. I was recruited, and I had a series of interviews on the phone and 1:1. It was a standard process, nothing out of the ordinary. It was ok.