Blue Chip Endeavors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Chip Endeavors Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Chip Endeavors

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Southfield, MI) in May 2019.

Interview

It went great, all employees were nice, they greeted you with a smile, and the CEO gave a great description of the position and also made you feel comfortable to be yourself

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

This company is a scam and is a part of the many pyramid schemes out there. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time, energy, and enthusiasm on a company like this. Research "Devils Corp" and you will see all the people involved in this scheme including the man who owns this business.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok with selling Direct TV products at a stand in Walmart or Best Buy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process, was interesting to say the least. The human resource representative who called me is also the receptionist. So I unfortunately felt comfortable asking her what exactly it was the company did and she blew up at me. I learned that they basically hire people to man tables at local Sams clubs, Walmart, etc and sell directv for At&t. Its not a bad job, just not exactly what I was looking for. The company website and social media do not provide any specific insight on the service they provide. The position I applied for was originally explained to me as an "in-house account manager" position with some sales. The job is all sales and is commission based, this is great if you are looking for a sales position.

The application process was super easy. I applied on a Sunday and got a text message on Tuesday, and interviewed on Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest asset? What was my greatest weakness?

What are the things that motivate me?

What did I contribute to my last employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied and received a call the next day, I set up a first interview which went smoothly. It was probably about 30 minutes total. I was called back the same day to set up another round of interview. The second interview I went on was very good and I got to see exactly what I would be doing if I was offered. Everyone was so welcoming and seemed to be excited with their experience with the company, which is why when I was offered a position shortly after that interview I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• I remember being asked during the first interview after hearing some of the companies goals why I should be invited back for a second interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Fill out online application. Selected for video interview. Then selected for in person 2nd interview. They tell you about the job and they take you to a store to see how it is.

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI).

Interview

First Interview was a online video interview and was simple, I didn't even have to leave my house for it. I was accepted for a 2nd interview in person which was about a hour and a half where I saw the compensation, growth of an account manager and exactly what I would be doing if offered the position. The 3rd and final interview was brief, but they asked a couple of simple questions and answered a couple of further questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What's a goal you have that you wouldn't talk to your friends and family about because they would call you crazy?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They contacted me the day after I replied. I did the initial phone interview and did not feel a connection, but they continued to call several times. Overall they seemed enthusiastic about the company during the interview, but after reading the reviews on Glassdoor I decided to pursue other opportunities

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Online interview was first and then I was called back for a phone interview that was 10 minutes or so. They invited me back for a 2 hour face to face interview for the next day where I was surprised by how thorough they were with explaining the position and showing me what I would do on a daily basis. It was a fun interview and they were really inviting from the time I walked in the door I knew I had to be a part of the company. The 3rd interview was a phone interview and that's when i was offered the position. I ended up starting my first day of training the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought about owning your own business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I answered a couple of questions when I was contacted about my resume and I qualified for a first round interview which I did through an app on my phone called Hirevue. After that I was called back for a 2nd interview. They scheduled me for a 2nd interview a few day later and got all my questions answered and was able to see exactly what I would be doing if I was offered. The final interview was the next day and I was offered. I felt very comfortable throughout the process and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought about owning your own business and if so why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Chip Endeavors (Bingham Farms, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with this company and had a scheduled interview this morning at 10:30 am but after reading the reviews, and the less than professional responses from Blue Chip Endeavors, I think I will save my gas and just attend my interview at Bank of America. The most insulting and unprofessional response, was the response to the heading title 'Misleading' and not ONLY was it rude and unprofessional, but it seems to have been written by an individual who has a mentality of 13 year old schoolgirl. The funniest part is because yesterday when I spoke to female, whom arranged the interview, guess where she said I would be working? At a table set up inside no where other than..... You got it! BEST BUY! I was already skeptical but reading these honest reviews, followed by childlike tantrum, attack responses, I know that I can not reasonably, as an adult with BS in MS, take this JOB seriously, or do it with a straight face. Why the deception? Why the need to lie, and attack an individual giving a (very probable), honest review of the company? If you feel the need to be that defensive and aggressive with a prior employee, you're only solidifying the fact that, your job sucks, you're unhappy and what she is saying is in fact the truth. I appreciate seeing that now I know what kind of company I would be putting myself in position to represent. NO THANK YOU! Cancelling the interview appointment RIGHT AWAY! Thanks for the honest reviews guys!

Interview Questions

• Her statement and question: "We are a direct sales marketing firm, we work at tables we set up in large brand retail fsacilities like Best Buy. Would you be comfortable working in a large retailer like Best Buy?"   1 Answer