KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blue Cliff College Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cliff College

Blue Cliff College

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cliff College

Interview

My interview was done via Zoom; there were two school leaders on the call. The questions were based on leadership styles, student learning outcomes, and success. They asked about accreditation history and experience. Their questions indicated they cared a lot about student success and retention.

Interview Questions
  • What is your leadership style?
    Answer Question

Blue Cliff College

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cliff College

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. Interviewer was cordial and pleasant. Asked about why I chose to work there. Asked about my experiences with difficult students. Interviewer expressed their desire for the community to success and to give back to the community.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

Blue Cliff College

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blue Cliff College

Interview

The interview was a panel type of interview which included multiple people interviewing in front of some the directors etc. I was a little nervous but hey it’s part of growing up. It’s good to get comfortable doing these types of interviews

Interview Questions
  • What word would I use to describe myself

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cliff College (Alexandria, LA) in Sep 2015

Interview

I walked in, they were desperate for staff. I gave my resume and did a class. It was very easy. I shouldn’t have known with the turnover and desperate for employees. There is a reason people run from this company.

Interview Questions
  • We want you to teach a class. If you don’t bomb you have the job.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Cliff College (Metairie, LA) in Dec 2013

Interview

The interview process was a panel interview, very informative and challenging. Even though this was my first panel interview I was able to successfully answer all of the questions to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cliff College (Lafayette, LA) in Jun 2012

Interview

I recently received a call from this school asking me to come in for an interview. I was told to be there for the interview at 11:00 am on a certain day. I asked "who am I supposed to ask for when I arrive"? I was given the name of someone. I come from a family of educators that has warned me about this company; I was still determined to go to the interview and see if I would like to be an employee there. When I arrived at the location, I was SHOCKED to see dozens of people lined down the hallway, crammed into the reception area like cattle. Eventually, EVERYONE was taken into a small classroom where the director was to meet with us. First thing off, she let everyone know that she hs no problem firing anyone; that she runs this school like the military. I am embarrised for not only her, but for this school as well. If that is the best employee you can find to run your school, you are in deep trouble. I have never been to an interview to where it was handled in the trashiest manner. This really seems like a company that is in desperate need on employees.

1 person found this interview helpful