Blue Diamond Growers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Diamond Growers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.1

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email. Quick phone screen. Scheduled second phone interview with accounting manager. Contacted for a third on site interview. 2 interviews with department managers and 1 with the hiring group manager. Interview with the hiring manager was a complete waste of time. AP hiring manager knew nothing about AP, their ERP system or how they could improve their already archaic invoice process. Long drawn out process for a non managerial position.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

1st step is a phone call from HR, second phone call with department lead, and third step in the office with the hiring manager. Interviews were a couple weeks a part.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by two on site interviews. The first two were fairly informal and it was very conversational. The onsite was with those I would be working with and more supervisors.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with 4 separate employees starting with the plant manager and working through operations managers until an HR representative. Was recruited by an internal recruiter for the company. Did a phone screen which lasted just shy of an hour and was scheduled for a onsite interview within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the food industry.   1 Answer

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Initially, a recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn to start a dialogue then it progressed to a phone screen. After that, there was a second phone screen with a manager for a technical assessment. Onsite day interview with HR and then other Business heads and upper management. Some interview one on one some group.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of producuing graphs and tables in excel?   1 Answer

Safety Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers in January 2016.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview and asked questions as it related to change and implementing change. when i asked the plant manager how he would like this role to make change, he said no change would be needed. Regardless of their safety records.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with policies and procedures   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Managers from various departments, and had a brief test meant to see how well you follow instructions. I came in four days in a row for four interviews

Interview Questions

• usual questions such as how do your previous experiences relate to the job you are applying to, how do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Food Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening by a recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The last part of the interviewing process was the in person interview with the hiring manager and several scientists, each individually.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think that the questions were difficult or tricky. They were all fair questions.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Diamond Growers (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. English test. They were looking for someone who can speak, write and read spanish and english fluently.
    2. Activity test. They wanted to know my skills as a community manager.
    3. Group test. They wanted to know how I work as a part of a team.
    4. Face to face test.

They told me I got the job and I said that I was ready. Finally there were a problem with the VISA, because they were not able to hire more foreigners. The job was located at Cuba.

Interview Questions

• How can you help to the company?   1 Answer

Blue Diamond Growers Response

Jun 15, 2016 – Blue Diamond Growers Human Resources

Thank you for your response. However Blue Diamond Growers does not have currently or has ever had facilities in Cuba. We believe this review was intended for a different organization other than Blue... More