Blue (Illinois) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue (Illinois) Interview Questions

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick phone interview, Then a face to face
    They were very sketchy about the actual job itself and kept going back to UNLIMITED POTENTIAL and 100% Promotion from with in .
    After the interview I did more research online and found out it is DOOR TO DOOR SALES 6 DAYS A WEEK 100% Commission They really need to be up front for what the position actually is.
    I am an experienced B2B sales professional and when offered the job I asked if they actually read my resume and if they though someone with my qualification would sell door to door ? they hung up

Door to Door sales 100% commission

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

It's 2 days interview and you need to go only in the date and time they have. You go there and talk with the manager he tell you not so much about in the first interview. So he says his secretary will call you in the same day in an exactly time, but actually nobody called me. I called back and she told me she tried but went to the voice mail, but she didn't leave any message as before. Well I passed to the second interview what was a 2 hours interview. Actually was the whole explanation about the "work".
    And again they say they will call you nest day in an exactly time, but they didn't and this time I didn't call back because it's not a real job.

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied yesterday and got an interview call today. I am not sure about the legitimacy of the firm. Who would call the applicant within 10hours of receiving their application??

Interview Questions

• Nothing at all(surprising). Are you willing to move?   1 Answer

Blue (Illinois) Response

Jan 26, 2016 – President

To address your question about calling an applicant 10 hours after receiving their resume, we respond quickly to qualified applicants because we are not a huge corporation where it takes weeks or... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I knew there was something fishy going on here before I ever showed up. How many companies do you know that contract resume submission within hours of when they are sent? How about setting them up for an initial interview within 24 hour?

As to the interview itself, it took maybe 10 min tops and almost no questions were asked about my academic background or skills. Perhaps more importantly, he gave me rhetorical gymnastics when I tried to inquire as to what the duties of the position actually are.

After I stupidly showed back up for my '2nd Interview' I got escorted out a housing development to sell door to door to people that did not have an appointment. I called a friend to come pick me up. At no time was there any mention that this 'job' was nothing but door to door sales.

This job is a scam.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois).

Interview

The process was very standard. It began with a phone interview and then an in person interview with the CEO of the company. It was quick and easy. He was a very personable guy and easy to talk to. The next part of the interview consisted of a day of shadowing one of the company's top salesman to see what actually working there would be like.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer security or freedom? Would you rather be an employer, employee, or entrepreneur?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Predatory, emailed me first regarding my resume. In addition, they were extremely hesitant to speak about pay structure which is extremely off-putting as a upcoming college graduate. Overall, the transparency between the hiring managers and what the job actually entails is nonexistant. I was under the impression it would be a management position, but it was simply a door to door sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Are you a sports minded individual, how?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois).

Interview

The interview process was threefold. The initial interview was fairly brief with the CEO. It was mainly designed to determine if what this company wanted aligned with what I wanted in my career goals. It was very enjoyable; the CEO was really fun, but I could also tell immediately that this person was successful and someone that I would want to follow. The second interview was with one of their top reps in the office. She explained the business really well and answered all my questions! The most intriguing thing was the experience I would gain even if I didn't make it to the top of the company. Also, being an athlete, it strongly interested me that the company is 100% merit based.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in ten years?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) in December 2014.

Interview

I received a response to my application fairly quickly. I received a call from human resources/their receptionist and after answering a couple questions, I had an interview with the company the next day. (I will say that they were not very flexible on scheduling. I had to move things around in order to come when they wanted.)

I arrived at their office for my interview and was asked to fill out an information sheet (it was pretty standard for an interview). The receptionist (who also serves as human resources) was very nice and chatted with me (though at times, it was a bit annoying as I was trying to focus on filling out the paperwork).

I interviewed with the president of the company. He was friendly during the interview process and asked pretty standard questions you would expect in an interview. This was a preliminary interview, so it only lasted about 20-30 minutes.

Once it was done, they told me they would call later in the day to tell me if they wanted to bring me back for a second round interview or not (they'd call either way).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (While not a difficult question, for me, being new to this career area, I didn't really have an answer prepared since I hadn't thought that far in advance.)   Answer Question

I was asked back for a second interview, but after doing more research on the company and the position, I realized that this was not what I wanted to do and was not the position for me.

Every Level Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Was asked to come in for a 3 round interview process. The first was fairly short..more of a get to know you type of interview. The second was a much longer interview on a separate day that involved me shadowing one of the top account managers so I could see what the day to day entailed. It was a laid back environment and the people seemed nice. The third interview took place right after the second was over and it a recap of the day with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I believe the question went something like this..What would you want to be an employee, employer, our entrepreneur?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

Didn't seem legit. I found company on CareerBuilder and received a call immediately after. Woman on phone seemed way too eager to get me in for an interview. She kept calling me until I declined that opportunity. I would advise anyone else against going in for an interview until doing your own research online about the company like I did.