Booker Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Booker Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booker Group.

Interview

Apply online > Phone-call a week later to set up phone interview with manager > They called on time> A week later got a rejection email

Below is all the questions I remember being asked.

Branch Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booker Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was taken into a room to fill out basically another application form and after that I was taken into another room where 2 managers interviewed me. They asked 3 questions which were easy to prepare for. They said they will be in touch but it's been 3 days and I have currently heard nothing.

Branch Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booker Group in April 2017.

Interview

Booked an interview slot online and met with the store manager who wanted to get to know me and see what my experience and availability was. Thoroughly explained the job roles available and the pay and training opportunities. Was called a few days later and invited for a training day.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booker Group (Peterborough, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and received an email inviting me to interview. I was greeted by the Human resources manager and led to an interview room where I met the regional manager. The interview was very structured and they took the time to make sure I was as relaxed as I could be. I also had a chance to ask questions about the role which they were very willing to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is the company management structure, how well do you get on with your boss?   Answer Question

Branch Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booker Group (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Good, friendly interviewer, explained job requirements very well. Not a long drawn out affair 10 out of 10. Though all questions asked were fair and relivent. Explained every thing well not to much jargon. Explained company back ground, procedure, pay hours and what would be expected of me if I were to get the job I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the job?   1 Answer

Branch Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Booker Group.

Interview

Applied online 2 days later I Got a call for an interview, had the interview on the Thursday. arranged a trail day for the Friday offered the job on the trail day I wasn't able to start work right away but they were happy to wait for me to as I was the right person for the job

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booker Group in October 2016.

Interview

Absolutely fantastic. Manager is very kind and responsible very good experience. I didn't have any experience but I have learn new about how good to have any knowledge about shop assistant.still interview was on the phone and then in person I think it save time for everyone if u don't fit to position.

Branch Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booker Group (Perth, Scotland (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time which helped me to feel relaxed. At my scheduled interview time i was invited in a room and there were 2 persons. One was the Branch Manager and another was the Manager. Interview was friendly and most of questions were of the list that i had prepared. Very General ones and had a friendly chat about myself too. Everything was okay and after 2 weeks i was offered post of Stock control colleague for 13hrs and was on Saturday and Sunday. Since the timings did not suit i had to decline the offer.

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booker Group (Greenwich, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview booked in phone once application fill online. There was 1:1 interview with just few basic interview question. Why you would like to join Makro. Are you flexible to work. Basically you don't need any skills to work and all you need to be flexible to work.

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Openshaw, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booker Group (Openshaw, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two people that interviewed me. Manager asked around ten questions which he read from a sheet. A supervisor would write what I was saying & asked a couple of questions also.