Cover image for Boston Medical Center

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Boston Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 132 of over 132 interviews

Other7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Boston Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Boston Medical Center

Interview

ization, increasing materialism, and individualization have all played a big role in social change, but they have also affected the psychological state of young people. Under this popular trend, people also hope to increase the diversity of their own society, therefore, researchers consider building a global learning ecosystem on campus to bridge the global competency gap between

Interview Questions
  • he evidence that the demands for cultural adjustments usually place international students at greater risk for psychological problems than local students. And also, international students face even more ba
    Answer Question

Boston Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center

Interview

The interview was a virtual group interview. It was easy. We just briefly introduced ourselves and referenced our customer service experience. They need employees so the process was pretty short and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

1d

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

9 Comments

Healthcare

78.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Boston Medical Center~18220
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Nov 2022

Interview

On zoom and we talked about my goal and what is my long term dream. She was nice and replied to email quickly and professionally. The interview was for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process was very organized, swift, and efficient. Interviewers were senior level with enthusiasm about the role they were recruiting for. Their questions were relevant, and they were active listeners.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I interested in the position, and where am I in my professional growth.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview process was very clear and HR reached out promptly to schedule. The managers were on time and asked fair and thought provoking questions. Response time for the job was within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Boston Medical Center

Interview

It was an easy process with immediate reply from the recruiter. She was very inclusive and receptive. Asked questions regarding my expirience and essentials for post. Very friendly and straigh forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Aug 2022

Interview

The process was easy and straightforward. They told me they will continue to interview other participants and will let me know the results within a month. After a month, they emailed saying they moved forward with a different candidate

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been in a disagreement with research staff that you were managing and how did you address the issue?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in Aug 2022

Interview

Meeting with PI, Coordinator, and current RAs. General discussions of previous experiences. This interview was an hour long, but I'm sure that all differs depending on the lab you join.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Medical Center

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center

Interview

In person interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was interviewed for med surg, as this was the general new grad program nurse residency program. The interview was relaxed and casual. Bring paper copies of your resume.

Interview Questions
  • -What motivated you to pursue nursing? -What areas of nursing interest you the most? -How do you think BMC’s new grad program/nurse residency program will benefit you? What do you want to get out of the program? -Where do you see yourself in your nursing career in the next 5-10 years? -Discuss an incident in which you served as a leader. -Regarding BMC and what we do, what makes you want to be a nurse at BMC? -Describe a conflict and how you addressed it, discuss the outcome. -BMC’s nurse residency program lasts for 6 months and we ask that you work for us for 2 years afterwards. Will you be willing to do this?

Boston Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Boston Medical Center

Interview

Total of 4 different interviews, two MDs and two PAs. Everyone was very nice! It felt more like a conversation, I never felt like I was being drilled with questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Interviews

Boston Medical Center Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Boston Medical Center as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Assistant and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Coordinator and Clinical Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Boston Medical Center takes an average of 23 days when considering 151 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Research Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Project Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Boston Medical Center according to 151 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.59%

Work at Boston Medical Center? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

Boston Medical Center Careers

Cover image for Boston Medical Center

Our 2030 vision is to make Boston the healthiest urban population in the world. This important goal will require collaboration with our...More

• Diversity
  • Careers
  • Benefits
  • Nursing

Company Updates

249 days ago

Careers
Come join Boston Medical Center at our next Virtual Career Event for Nursing on April 27th from 10 am - 12 noon and from 2 pm - 4 pm. We are providing relocation for qualified candidates! Register at the link below, even if you cannot make it, someone from the Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you, see you there! https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/boston-medical-center/e/vreRL (10 am - 12 noon) https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/boston-medical-center/e/ZDw5p (2-4 pm)
Shared image - National Virtual Nurse Career Fair (Relocation up to $5,000)
National Virtual Nurse Career Fair (Relocation up to $5,000)
app.brazenconnect.com

264 days ago

Careers
Boston Medical Center is hosting a webinar on March 21st from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm eastern. The webinar will provide the learner with cutting edge information on evidence- based geriatric nursing care. The 4Ms prioritized in care of the older adult (mobility, mentation, medications, what matters to you) will be introduced. Best-practices in the screening and management of patients with dementia and delirium will be highlighted. If you are looking to earn any CEUs, please register at the following link: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/boston-medical-center/e/nOgBE
Shared image - WEBINAR: CUTTING EDGE INFORMATION ON EVIDENCE-BASED GERIATRIC NURSING CARE BY BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER
app.brazenconnect.com