Boston Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Stuart, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was interesting. It didnt take long. They informed me that the person before me was tranferring and she would train me before she left. They said I has to be cheerful t all times and remember every patient's name by heart.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience st ypur last job?   1 Answer

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with my immediate supervisor and the second was with her, the educator, and two peers. Both interviews were extremely simply; I was asked more in-depth questions for a Pizza Hut position, I asked the majority of the questions. Very simple, easy interview!

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the Customer Operations Manager and it was pretty well I would like to say. She brought me into the ITS Operations Center and met with herself and 2 other leads. The interview went well since I'm knowledgeable in a lot of areas. Got informed 2 weeks later that she had picked someone else but that did not pass the background check and offered the job to me by default.

Negotiation

There was none.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was two phone calls, one for a screening interview and the other was a simple behavioral based interview to get a sense of my research background. The first screening interview was mostly about my academic background and they asked if I was a citizen. The second interview was a chat with the hiring manager to explain the day-to-day tasks and ask if I was still interested. I got an offer the next day. I would say the process is not especially rigorous.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I've worked at BMC before (at a temporary job) and arranged the interview through a mutual contact. I met with a total of 9 people in 3 consecutive interviews--first with my manager and supervisor, then all my coworkers, then the program director. They all asked slightly different questions, but they were pretty straightforward.
    I had another interview at MGH the same day, and was offered the MGH job the following week. I got in touch with BMC and they worked like crazy to get my job offer through and with an excellent salary by the end of that week. BMC was fantastic, and I went with them. I just finished my first week and I know I made the right decision.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with conflict/difficult personalities at work?   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional, asked good questions, described the position accurately. I wasn't able to start for several months and they were willing to negotiate with me. They were also willing to provide me with immediate feedback about the interview process. They were also very realistic in describing their expectations of me.

Interview Questions

• What was my relevant experience? Also wanted to know about my abilities and judgment.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

Saw the listing on Dice. Applied and followed up. Not sure if I would have been as successful if I didn't follow up.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any real difficult questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy went in for one in person interview and found out the next day that I was hired. I applied online through my university and received an email back about a month later from one of the clinicians in the clinic I was applying to. Had a one on one interview with them and told me that they would have a decision for me the next day.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by my future supervisor via email. Once I confirmed the interview date, I arrived at the interview location. The interview was between me and my future supervisor. She asked me about my previous experience, interests, strengths, and weaknesses. Overall, it was a short interview and the main point was to see if we connected and could work together

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience working with multiple team members?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

I got the interview because i work with staff that work with the hiring manager. I met with the clinical supervisor and i also met with other people that i could potentially work with. lastly, i met with the admin manager, got an offer and accepted.