Boundless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boundless Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boundless (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very informal and simple. They try to sell the position more with the "perks" they have, such as happy hours. Interviews are very informal and not stressful and questions are usually the normal questions you would get during an interview process.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boundless.

Interview

After applying, I was contacted by email for a phone interview with the Operations Manager. The day after the phone interview, I was invited to interview at the office with the rest of the Operations team the next week. I heard back from the Operations Manager two days later. Seemed like a great company to work for and a great team of people.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boundless.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and felt very personal. I was able to ask all the questions I had while simultaneously answering their questions as well. The interview felt more like a conversation than a stuffy, tense meeting . I enjoyed who I spoke with and her knowledge of the company/position was very helpful!

Sales Support Interview

Interview

Send in resume or apply online, phone interview or just a casual talk, in person interview (30 min), nothing too out of the ordinary, pretty simple and laid back. Just a typical interview, with 1-2 people, basic questions.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boundless (Austin, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The process took an overall of 1 week. The first step was a call with a recruiter followed up by an in-person interview. The interview was standard, but there were a few curve ball questions. I believe an important quality at this company is a cultural fit, they want the job done correct, but they more so want a team player.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boundless (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward due to the fact that the company I worked for previously merged with Boundless Network. The main thing that I had to deal with was a non-compete agreement that I had to look over carefully. It basically said that the clients I had before joining Boundless were mine by clients that I brought in while working at the company were theirs to keep if I were to leave. The non-compete agreement would be in place for 1 year if I chose to leave. As far as non-competes are concerned, this is pretty standard

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was pretty straighforward. The main issue was the non-compete agreement. There was no room to alter the agreement but in all it is a pretty standard one for the promotional products industry

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boundless in July 2010.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview. Brief phone interview to verify points on resume, then invited for an in-person. I met with three individual people (head of department, direct supervisor, head of different department). They asked me questions about my background to assess my technical proficiency, etc. I wasn't terribly excited about working for them so that probably came across in my interview.