Bowers Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bowers Ambulance

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bowers Ambulance

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowers Ambulance.

Interview

Applied online and received an invite to test the following week. Briefly went over the company history during the interview. Was asked a few questions about customer service and medical scenarios. Given a conditional offer at the end of the interview. No skills test or written exam, but a lift test, physical, etc. after being given an offer.

Interview Questions

EMT-B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowers Ambulance (Long Beach, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Parking lot hiring process. Literally hired in the parking lot!

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You are given what your are given.

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowers Ambulance (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Basic personality and clinical questions that test your knowledge as a paramedic. If you've successfully passed the national registry test, you should be able to pass the questions on the interview. The questions come from a standard list of questions which came from corporate. There were no surprise questions. Come professional and eager and you should be able to land the job. Additionally, the questions are based on your knowledge as a paramedic, not on los angeles county protocols. If allowed, you will be able to take the los angeles county accred test upon hire.

Simple question and answer session, don't think too much into the interview.

Interview Questions

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowers Ambulance.

Interview

Skills test, lift test, orsl interview, 2 weeks class, 1 week with fto, 90 day probation.

Negotiation

You have no say in your pay. 9.85 for 8 and 12 hour shifts. 10.85 for 10 hour shifts. No 24 hour shifts availible.