Bowling Green Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bowling Green

2.6

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

1.) Applied online through the website
    2.) Panel Phone Interview
    3.) In person panel interview; Data presentation with entire office; Interview with senior staff; Campus tour
    The process was long but it was not too difficult. It can be intimidating but the staff was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deliver bad news to someone in a professional setting.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply to the school for your Masters degree. If they need you to fill a teaching assistant role they will ask you. Just make sure you obtain 3 references and you should be good to go.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH).

Interview

It was a graduate assistantship position where your fees were paid in return for a teaching and research position with a stipend every month. We had to write an essay on what we wanted to achieve and then meet other requirements of the university.

Interview Questions

• theres wasnt really a difficult question asked . it was pretty straight forward and clear to understand   Answer Question

Negotiation

there wasnt any negotiation phase involved. it was a fixed situation. where this was what the university had to offer and you either accepted or rejected it.

Grounds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

You sit down with the supervisor and answer questions face-to-face. You must also specify how many days and hours you can work. A drivers licence and class schedule is typically required as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green in March 2010.

Interview

3 day interview, typical professor process... spoke with ALL faculty in subject area one on one which was nice... Interview go sort of personal at times but only because of information I volunteered...

Negotiation

Light... Asst. Professor salary was tight... negociate travel and startup

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Application was through the universities website, worknet. At the interview, they asked what year you were, how long you were planning on staying at BGSU, what your goals for school are, etc.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with appropriate questions
    Multiple faculty members present during the phone interview
    Long time for the approval process for the on-site interview
    No certainty about the course load
    No mentioning about salary range

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Resume and Interview.
    The entire process was very friendly and made the applicant feel both welcome and wanted.
    There was a very helpful presentation of the job requirements and the precise nature of responsibilities associated with the position. There was a great opportunity to speak with other instructors as well.

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH).

Interview

It was a group interview. It took 45 min-1 hour. There were three committees. The candidate introduced herself. Then, the search committee went over the candidate' CV and research experienced.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy sit down with a couple supervisors pretty basic. They will go over roles of the position and ask you basic questions based of the resume. There were three people that were all in there giving information.