Bowling Green Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bowling Green Interview Questions

Interviews at Bowling Green

2.6

Interview

Phone first and then on campus. I flew into the Detroit airport and someone from BG picked me up. I got a tour of the campus and also had interviews with different staff members.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with diverse student populations?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I had to write a grant proposal and also i have to write a final report as well as give a presentation at the end of my project. Overall super easy

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH).

Interview

It was a group interview. It took 45 min-1 hour. There were three committees. The candidate introduced herself. Then, the search committee went over the candidate' CV and research experienced.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy sit down with a couple supervisors pretty basic. They will go over roles of the position and ask you basic questions based of the resume. There were three people that were all in there giving information.

Grounds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

You sit down with the supervisor and answer questions face-to-face. You must also specify how many days and hours you can work. A drivers licence and class schedule is typically required as well.

Intramural Sports Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied was scheduled for an interview via the school job site, after a week I got a mail that I was to attend a training and interview session.I attended the training...and I'm all set

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply to the school for your Masters degree. If they need you to fill a teaching assistant role they will ask you. Just make sure you obtain 3 references and you should be good to go.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with appropriate questions
    Multiple faculty members present during the phone interview
    Long time for the approval process for the on-site interview
    No certainty about the course load
    No mentioning about salary range

Communication Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very Nice. Cares about the university and its people highly. Really great experience- respectful. Takes you on a tour and introduces you to various co workers. The interview process was in stages...one on one, group, and search committee.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowling Green (Bowling Green, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

After applying for the position I was called after a month to set up the time and date for the interview. The interview comprised of only one round with five panel members. The CIO is also most likely going to be a part of the interview committee. The interview is more focussed on a technical/customer support with a lot of questions on customer service, troubleshooting basic network problems and Macintosh related questions.

The minimum requirement for the job was 2 years.

The company was very unprofessional. After the interview they said they will contact me about the decision after the holidays. The letter came in writing through USPS more than a month later.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions out of the blue.

"How will you explain to a customer over the phone on how to tie shoelaces?"   Answer Question