Bradsby Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bradsby Group Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

First they will call you to explain the process and see if you would be a good fit. Pretty much a recruiter/manager will interview you over the phone and vet your personality. Then you will come in and interview with the same person and if they will give you a list of potential clients/candidates to call. If you do well there, they will bring the people in on the managers team to see if you meld well with others. Either they will tell you they will call you soon or they will have set up a video conference with the owner. The owner has the final say, obviously. Once, the owner and you have had that conference, and the gives the manager the go ahead, you will be called and notified that you will be receiving an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• How far are you from the office?
      Are you okay with working off a draw?
      How good are you on the phone?
      What drives you to make money?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There is zero negotiation.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bradsby Group in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for an Executive Recruiter position, the initial request for a phone screen indicated an Account Executive role. When I asked for clarification, I was told it was an error, it was for the recruiting position, and an in person interview was scheduled with the owner. I was greeted with an inquiry about my name, followed by an insult relating to said name. I have never been treated so rudely in an interview in my entire career. Unprofessional doesn't begin to cover it. The job was barely discussed, most of the questions related to my family (hello, illegal to ask!) or about why I have so many jobs at the same companies. Hint: they're called promotions.

Principal - Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

You will meet with the owner and a few managers. Then they will have you come in and get on the phone for a few hours. Once you complete this, they make you take a personality test and do a background check.

Negotiation

None. Its a commission only job, although you do get a draw. The commissions are some of the highest paid in the industry. Everyone is on the same comp plan.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Boulder, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

You are interviewed by the owner, and he tells you the sky is the limit and you will be making so much money! He decides where to put you, you don't really have much choice.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow your business   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

They don't have much of a process, they will pull you into a room with the hiring manager who basically makes the call on you based off of your resume and the first five minutes. if that manager is unsure they might pull in a team member or two. Couldn't be more standard of an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it type of negotiation, perhaps they will negotiate with incoming employees who are more senior.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone conversation with one of the division managers.
    Face to face interview with Division Manager and maybe one other recruiter. Questions aren't difficult, they just want to see if you have a cold-calling mentality because they expect 80+ calls per day.

Negotiation

Wasn't really any. Brand new grad, first job so I had not room to really fight. Other reason is the job is draw on commission so ultimately it is 100% commission

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bradsby Group (Denver, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

Met with a Sr. Account Executive fora meet & greet. 1st interview was with Owner of the company. 2nd interview was 3 days later with two potential colleagues. 3rd and final interview consisted of making sales calls and attempting to create client and candidate contacts from scratch for a group manager. final interview lasted 3-4 hours