Bramerz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bramerz

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bramerz (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me after i applied online. i got a response after about 2 weeks. they took a short interview and asked me when i can join. they told me the department i would be working in and the time period. they told me i will also get paid for the timei put there.

Interview Questions

Web Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bramerz (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

Since I knew the panel who interviewed me before hand, the whole process was pretty straight forward. We directly cut to the part about my possible role at the company and some of the immediate projects I would be undertaking once I join. I was introduced to a couple of my team members as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary as well as certain other terms of my employment like no probation periods, the next expected raise and being free to do freelance work.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bramerz (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2010.

Interview

I had one telephonic and one 1 to 1 interview at the office and then i was given a position