Brand Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brand Institute

2.4

Creative Name Team Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayamon, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Bayamon, PR) in January 2021.

Interview

First they send a test to gauge your creative capabilities and then they do an interview via zoom, which they send you a link. The test itself was brief and the interview process is more about finding out your creative process.

Interview Questions

• How did you approach the test?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Institute.

Interview

The interview was fine. Listening to the CEO talk was important. Answer the questions that you are asked. Don't interrupt the CEO. Unfortunately their pay and benefits are way below the industry average. Vacation of two weeks is non negotiable with no increase based on years of service; and you have to ask the CEO for permission to take vacation days. Too many red flags.

Never undervalue your worth and compromise by accepting an offer that does not compensate you for your experience. Reading all of the Glassdoor comments provided transparency as to the leadership of the company and how employees are treated.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic.

I applied online, then I got a reply.
    I answered and we set up a zoom meeting, then I went to the office in person
    I got a reply a couple weeks later with an offer

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous experience and why I would be a good fit.   1 Answer

New Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand Institute in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a waste of time. You have to deal with a secretary who knows nothing about sales. Upper management said that I was not qualified. The position is posted on different websites.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The Interview was handled by other two administrative assistants, looking for extra help. Questions were based on personality and personal life choices other than my previous experience working as an administrative assistant.

Interview Questions

• If you have to indentify your self with one song, which song will it be?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the head of the IT department and the VP of Human Resources, Upon my arrival I was greeted by two very nice ladies in the front desk that had me fill out some paperwork, after about 5 minutes I went into a meeting room to start my interview.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It happened very quickly. Applied to the job online, got an email the next day to schedule a phone interview with a VP on the next business day, so really the process took 3 business days.

I was asked questions I should have expected, and some I did not expect, like really really basic questions - the one below. Also asked me how many variables I and my team members for one research project studied. Questions like that don't make much sense because what are they actually looking for? Someone could be looking at 20 variables in total, but they really only care about one. As some other reviewers have mentioned, getting those types of questions was a little demeaning. They said to me that they would be filling the position within the next few days. About two weeks later, I still haven't heard back from them. It'd be acceptable if I did not interview with someone and I did not get any response, but to interview with a VP and then not hear anything at all? That's unprofessional in my opinion.

Also, the job description made the job out to be something totally different than what I discovered the job would actually be like during the interview. I realized I wouldn't want to work for them anyway...

Interview Questions

• What type of file did you download from Qualtrics?   1 Answer

Associate Director, Brand Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through linkedin regarding an Associate Director position, I was interested so I submitted my resume to the e-mail provided. I was contacted the same day with a request to set up a phone interview with the CEO and a lead administrator.

Everyone else is correct when they say that they were very rushed with regards to scheduling the interview. 2 days later the phone interview took place. The CEO had to leave after a minute or so, but the administrator was very cordial and suggested that we set up an in person interview. So far, so good. I had read the negative reviews on glassdoor before my phone interview, so I was admittedly skeptical beforehand but since that interview went well, I was willing to do an in-person interview.

They wanted a very quick turnaround on the in-person interview as well - I had to reschedule due to a big snowstorm but it still was scheduled very soon after the phone interview. The morning after the snowstorm I was driving over to the interview and I received a phone call stating that the interview was cancelled because the position had been put on hold. This was exceptionally unprofessional. They utterly wasted my time after they initially reached out to me. After this type of behavior I would encourage anyone to not spend any of their precious time following up with this company. After reading all of the reviews on here, it seems as though professionalism, common courtesy and decency are traits that this company very clearly lacks. Look elsewhere for your career. I was affronted at the terrible way they dealt with my interview, but count myself lucky that I didn't end up taking a job with them.

Interview Questions

• This position requires a lot of presentations, is that something you are comfortable with?

This job may require some early mornings or late nights depending on when clients want to meet - is this something that you could work with?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute.

Interview

I was contacted by them on linkedin and I sent them my resume. After about 24 hours they said they wanted tot schedule a phone interview and only gave me two times within the next 3 days. It seemed very rushed and after reading some of these other reviews I ended up declining the phone interview.

Adv Brand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute (New York, NY).

Interview

There was not only the CEo but also an Council in the phone interview, which was sort of surprising. They hang up on you, no interest in you as a Person, nor in your CV, experiences or skills. The only question was, are you willing to relocate? It was short, straight forward which I like but I'm suprised about a CEO taking his time and havin the time to ask the only question, are you willing to relocate. They could have done this in a mail, as they did before asking me for my salary.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to relocate to Manhatten?   1 Answer