Brand Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brand Institute

2.4

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand Institute (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Easy going interview where you will be asked a set of basic questions based on your experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a call to come in for a interview and they gave me a address but what I didn't know is the fact the location is hidden in another building. There is no indication of the company is in that building they could of at least provide that in the email. Also I had to fill out a form which is old fashion, history experience etc, this could of been done before the interview date via email. The form it self had streaks that made it harder to understand and also some questions seems redundant and vague. The one doing the interview was stressed and very analytical which is good but he didn't seem bother or is very good at not expressing anything.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL).

Interview

The process was pretty quick and you could tell they were eager just to have someone fill a seat. Walk in breathing and you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about branding? (I actually have a knowledge base not even sure it matters to them).   1 Answer

Negotiation

starting pay is $32 - $35 and $35 was easy to get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Online job application, then in person interview in Miami office. No difficult questions, the CEO just wanted to tell me about everything he's done, you won't get much of a chance to speak. Just acknowledge and keep eye contact & awake, he's very repeative and told me the same story twice in the course of 20 minutes. I was told that the CEO hasn't hired people on the basis that he thought their shoes weren't polished enought. Kinda lame but gives you a window into what the company is like.

Interview Questions

• The CEO liked to talk about sports, baseball & basketball mainly. I didn't undertand any relevance to the job, whole interview felt like a lockeroom pep talk. Very dull learned nothing more about the job than I had already read online in the job description. Kinda felt like a big waste of time but I guess good practice, they say you should try & practice interviewing all the time right so I just chalk this experience up as practice.   2 Answers

I got a better offer with $5K more on the base

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple calls followed up by on-site interview with the team. The CEO was very involved in the process, calling in himself on more than one occasion. Overall it was a positive experience, engaging interviews, in-depth explanations of the entire business processes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your organizational skills and why you think they are up to par for this position.   Answer Question

New Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand Institute in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a waste of time. You have to deal with a secretary who knows nothing about sales. Upper management said that I was not qualified. The position is posted on different websites.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to an opening on a recruitment website. The interview process was quick and intense. I had a phone call a day after applying and the following day I was interviewed. The interview was for market research analyst position. Everyone was very friendly and the offices location is great for anyone living in Miami.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It happened very quickly. Applied to the job online, got an email the next day to schedule a phone interview with a VP on the next business day, so really the process took 3 business days.

I was asked questions I should have expected, and some I did not expect, like really really basic questions - the one below. Also asked me how many variables I and my team members for one research project studied. Questions like that don't make much sense because what are they actually looking for? Someone could be looking at 20 variables in total, but they really only care about one. As some other reviewers have mentioned, getting those types of questions was a little demeaning. They said to me that they would be filling the position within the next few days. About two weeks later, I still haven't heard back from them. It'd be acceptable if I did not interview with someone and I did not get any response, but to interview with a VP and then not hear anything at all? That's unprofessional in my opinion.

Also, the job description made the job out to be something totally different than what I discovered the job would actually be like during the interview. I realized I wouldn't want to work for them anyway...

Interview Questions

• What type of file did you download from Qualtrics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brand Institute (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick & easy interview process - seemed too easy like there is probably high turnover. I asked for a tour of the office to get a sense of the work environment and that is when I knew I could not work there. It seems like a sweat shop. The offer I got included zero vacation for the first year of employment - no reputable company does that!

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand Institute in October 2013.

Interview

interview process was very simple if the CEO likes you, you are hired. it's the type of interview where they tell you about the company and the position. they don't really ask any tough questions

i'm looking for a larger global business environment