Brandify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brandify

2.9

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was one of the best interviews I have ever given.

The kind of questions being asked gives you a clear indication of the knowledge of the people you will be working with, and in the first round itself it was the place and the people I wanted to be surrounded with and till now very satisfied and happy with my decision.

Negotiation

It was as I expected it to be.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandify.

Interview

They don't hold back, you get to meet a lot of employees to learn the culture and check the fit! Energetic group with a focused opinion of what they are looking for in new hires.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brandify.

Interview

Four interviews. Extremely long hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was done through a head hunter

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Had multiple interviews over the phone, was flown down to interview in person, interviewed by at least ten people, had to put together a powerpoint and give a mock sales pitch, had to give an unexpected sales pitch to a programmer, in-person interview was over 4 hours long. They are inconsistent in their interviewing, but if they are serious about you, you can expect multi-interviews over a long period of time.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to demonstrate unrelated credentials listed on my resume. I had to speak French, Spanish and give a detailed description of various philosophical argurements to prove I was a philosophy major.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company tried to offer me below what the recruiter promised at the start of my application process. I had to fight for the originaly offered base salary

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The classic interview process with HR. It went super well , they were impressed by my experience and said that they asked when I was available for a second interview. They said they were going to give me a call to confirm it, however, after emailing them about not hearing back, I got no response.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

This is a difficult review to write - I LOVED the people of Brandify! They are seriously all awesome and top notch! I was not overly impressed with the interview process, but I think it may have been crazy internally so timing just didn't work out. The process took about a month.

The interview wasn't difficult. They really want you to be yourself and understand if you fit in with the culture. Unfortunately for me, I fit in with the culture fabulously, but my technical skills were not on par with what they were looking for. This may have been my own fault as I am pretty technical but I downplay what I am actually able to do in fear of over promising.

Fantastic group of people, fantastic culture!

1st Interview was a phone interview with the HR Manager (Amazing individual)
    2nd Interview was a skype interview with VP
    3, 4, 5 Interview, in office with VP and 2 PM's
    6, 7, 8, 9th interview with PM's, CEO, and another VP
    10th Interview phone call with Director of Account management.

Front End Developer/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview process which was a series of questions asking about my work flow and how I manage my projects. Got an email a couple hours later to set up a skills test at their office. After the skills test, I got an email a couple days later asking to come in again for an interview with some team members. The interview consisted of three groups: A hiring manager, a developer and product manager, and an executive. Hiring manager asked a couple personality questions, the developer/product manager duo asked some simple HTML/CSS questions, and the executive asked more abstract personality questions. A week later, got a phone call with an offer and I declined since it was way below market salary for a front end developer. Overall, great interviewing process but just wish it could be condensed into one or two days and the salary offered be more in the market range.

Interview Questions

• Given an image of a website, reconstruct it using HTML/CSS   1 Answer
    • What are the 5 possible values for CSS "position"?   1 Answer
    • What is the Box Model in CSS?   1 Answer
    • What is a post Message? How does it work? Can you code an example page to demonstrate its use?   Answer Question
    • If your brain had a color, what would that color be?   Answer Question

Local Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

You are brought around pretty much everyone in the office. It's a chance to see if you vibe with the people. Everyone was really nice except for the boss who tries having staring contests with you and actually criticized some of my past (unrelated) work.

Local Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brandify (Anaheim, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the COO, VP of Client Services, HR director, Claiming Manager, and some other claiming workers. It was a pleasant process, and everybody was professional. It was very intensive and they will try to not only see if you are qualified, but if you are a good fit for the culture.

Interview Questions

• What is an obstacle you overcame?   1 Answer