Braun Intertec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Braun Intertec Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.2

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

I am overall very impressed with their communication efforts. I sent my resume to them before a job in my city was posted, and they responded personally with other opportunities. Most companies don't respond at all to general resumes. I was informed when a job became available in my city. I was invited to participate in a phone screening, and a few days later for an in-person interview. The interview was with a panel and was very laid back. No trick questions, no behavioral questions. They told me they would make a decision shortly and would not leave me hanging as so many companies do. I received a job offer a week and a half later. I like that this company treats each individual applicant with respect, not as if they are just a number.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Braun Intertec (Bloomington, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

First had a friendly phone interview with HR. This was followed with an in person interview with two people, the department manager and their manager. The two interviewers took turns asking questions. The interview was comfortable. I was asked general background questions, questions about my work history, experience and abilities, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions included describe a time when you disagreed with a supervisor, and what was the result? Tell us about a time you had more to do than you could accomplish. How did you handle it, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Construction Materials Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Braun Intertec (Bloomington, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the HR manager. The interview was general interview questions - Tell me about a time when you expected one outcome, but was surprised about the actual outcome. Information was given about the position and the opportunity was given to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

Applied online for several open positions. First call back came several months later from HR person who mainly wanted to confirm interest in position and give very brief overview of position and program. Had a second slightly more thorough phone interview with HR within a week of the initial call that included more details about position and confirmed qualifications for position (i.e. okay with carrying 50+ lbs, working outside, operating vehicles, etc.). The final interview was a skype call with an operations manager of the specific office I was applying to. Final video interview lasted about an hour and included in depth rundown of position details and several character and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Time when you had to work with a team to overcome obstacle.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

I had a total of 4 different interviews for an entry level position. First interview was a phone interview, next in-office interview. One with a hiring manager and following that was a group interview. It was over a week when I emailed to check the status of the position. I was then brought in to meet with VP. I had a total of 4+ hours into interviewing and have never heard back. Even if the company doesn't feel the candidate was a good match, there should always be correspondence. People take time off work to come and interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had multiple tasks that had pressing deadlines and how you managed?   Answer Question

6 Month Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Platteville, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Braun Intertec (Platteville, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Skype interview, pretty standard descriptive questions. Only a sophomore in academic standing so there wasn't much discussion about technical aspects. They want someone self motivated and effective communication skills. It was done over Skype over distance but he connection was good and I dont think it played any role in their decision to hire me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Braun Intertec in February 2015.

Interview

My interview took place over Skype since I was applying for a location 1,300 miles away. They don't ask you any difficult questions about your own abilities. It's more of a 'this is what you will be doing' sort of situation. At the end you can feel free to ask the interviewer questions concerning what you will be doing. My advice is when you are asked 'Would you prefer field work or lab work?' to respond field work. Lab work seemed very unstable (I chose field work) as the guys would sometimes work less than ten hours in a week. Plus, field work gets you per diem every day plus guaranteed overtime (at least 65 hours).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

Began conversations with Braun at a university sponsored career fair. Brief conversation regarding past experience, what a possible internship would consist of, and reviewing my resume. Less than a week later, HR called and set up a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty informal, not a lot of discussion regarding technical work, however, it was touched on at the end. As we wrapped up, she offered an in-person interview at the office. Less than 2 weeks later, showed up for the interview. Very comfortable, and easy going atmosphere. Talked past experience, reviewed the resume, and then spent about half the interview having a casual conversation. No offer was made yet. HR followed up shortly after by phone, and shortly after that received an offer by phone.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a stubborn contractor, pushing for work you know shouldn't be done?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Braun Intertec Response

Jun 24, 2015 – Digital Media Intern

Congratulations! We hope your time here was pleasant. At Braun Intertec we aim to make our interview process as transparent and efficient as possible. Great job!

Construction Materials Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Braun Intertec (Rapid City, SD) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty generic. It was more of a discussion as this was an entry level co-op position. Mostly the interviewer let me know about the workings of the company. My school has had a good reputation with the company so he didn't need to go into too much technical detail.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Braun Intertec.

Interview

Interview process consisted of one interview with project manager, a couple technical questions, a few behavioral. Overall no surprise questions, pretty straightforward interview nothing to difficult.