Brave Atlantic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Brave Atlantic

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brave Atlantic

Found 23 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016

Interview

The interview process was not a normal interview. When I arrived there were about 15 people waiting to get interviewed. Everyone in the interview room were mainly dressed casual instead of professional except for me. The office had barely anything in it except some futon couches and two computers for the secretaries. There were also two different companies in that one office which was weird. For the first the manager interviewed me. It was a very informal and super easy interview. He did not ask any questions about my experience. We mainly talked about where I was from. I got offered a second interview which consisted of walking for hours from business to business unpaid shadowing a seasoned sales representative. I did not know that I was going to be doing that. After my long 8 hour day of following the sales rep and getting blisters on my feet they offered me the job. The job and the interview were very misleading. I suggest not to do it. It was not worth the effort especially since it is only commission based paying job.

Interview Questions
  • Where are you from? What is marketing to you?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016

Interview

The first interview was simple and straightforward. The HR department was very forthcoming about content of interview, specific directions to their location, following up to notify selection for second interview, friendly, and professional.

Interview Questions
Brave Atlantic
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (United States)

Interview

Very brief but to the point. Interviewer knew the company and did a great job at it. I am currently at the second interview process and is very optimistic that I will be getting an offer from that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2016

Interview

I was called about an interview and asked to come in the next day. When I arrived 5 minutes early, there were about 10 people in the waiting room, all there for the same thing. I filled out their paper application of prelim questions and waited for my time to come. My interview was at 10:30, they had me waiting until 11:15. They seemed really disorganized and frantic. I was sitting by the door where all the managers were walkin in and out of and I could hear them jokin and laughing as they kept us waiting. When my interview came, I was supposed to meet with a female manager, but ended up meeting with a guy (who had a British accent). Overall, I wasn't very impressed with their offerings though they say they work with the Braves, Xfinity, and the Hawks. (Doubtful) I decided to pass on their offer of a second interview because of how sketchy this was.

Interview Questions
  • What's better- to hire a manager straight away or develop managers from within the company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview after a very very brief phone call the previous day. I was told that "the interviewing process is ending tomorrow and we'd like you to come in as soon as possible." This was obviously a lie because as soon as I walked in, there was the lady who called me (still unsure if she was even using the same name) and she was asking absolutely everyone she called to come in for an interview the next few days. At this point I was already discouraged. The person who went in before me was in there for 5 minutes, and then the "hiring and interview manager" came out on his phone. He left me waiting for about 15 minutes and then when he was done (it was obvious it was not a very important call) I was asked into the office. He asked me a couple really quick questions, like when could I start, what brought me to Atlanta, and what am I looking to do. Then he basically said that they're looking to expand in 3 locations these next few months. When i asked him "What clients do you currently have" he couldn't really answer. Yes, they do work with Xfinity, but it looked almost painful for him to try and tell me what other clients they worked with. A manager should obviously be able to tell you who they work with. That's important. Two people had UK accents. They seemed genuine, and I'm not saying that the company isn't new here in the US. However, the job description is misleading, and no matter what you apply for, or what you're called for, you will be doing the same exact thing as everyone else. I was shown a 4 step process that will get people to a management position within 5 months. I had been on another interview offering the same thing, so I was disappointed. You start off selling things - in various locations. After reviewing other's interviews on here, that appears to be Walmart. The manager made it seem like he doesn't ask everyone to come back the next day, and that he interviews "thousands of applicants". . . however, it's just another scheme. I was asked to go back the next day for 8 hours (just like everyone else was told on here). I was taken off guard because he made it seem like we would be in the office only, so I accepted. Then I looked on here and immediately sent an email declining. If you don't mind having information held back from you, poor communication, and slightly sketchy descriptions - then go for it. I'm sure you could eventually get experience that you first went in for. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • Are you alright with going into a leadership role?
  • Are you comfortable or have experience with leading a group of people?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (United States)

Interview

A lot of people in the waiting room. They "messed up" my paperwork and sent another applicant in before me and I had to wait even longer. The atmosphere was strange and they had 2 companies using one space.

Interview Questions
  • There was no question. If was an information session. They wanted me to volunteer 8 hours of my day as part of the next step.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (United States) in Feb 2016

Interview

Two companies functioning from one office. Phone calls to each prospective interviewer were rehearsed. There was no real interview, just a 5 minute discussion and when I said I did not want to work inside a store representing Comcast and trying to sell to customers the meeting was cut short. They said they want to start everyone at the same position with a promotion in 5 Months. The interviewers office had no phone, no computer, not even a trash can. Look like the office was set up that morning.

Interview Questions
  • There was no interview question, they did not ask about my education nor previous work experience
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Stay away from this company. It was unprofessional in the office and was like they were still moving in. They have all these plans for growth when you would think it starts with the first impression.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Very quick and not very honest about the role you will have to do. Then they tell you to come back and you go stand at walmart for a whole day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I received a call after Brave found my resume online. I went in 2 days later for a face to face interview. I talked to a manager about my background in hospitality and how that correlates to sales. He explained the direct sales system they use and had me come back the next day for a shadow full day interview. The next day Everyone was matched up with an associate, but myself and one other were asked to stay behind. We spoke to a member of senior management about specifics in the 4 levels to become a manager. (everyone starts at entry level and works their way up) We were told we were highly favored in the interview process and our previous job history showed we didn't need a shadow day. He explained pay and hours at all levels and told us to go home and think of any questions and he would call us that evening. He did call and discussed issues or questions I had.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23