Brave Atlantic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not a normal interview. When I arrived there were about 15 people waiting to get interviewed. Everyone in the interview room were mainly dressed casual instead of professional except for me. The office had barely anything in it except some futon couches and two computers for the secretaries. There were also two different companies in that one office which was weird. For the first the manager interviewed me. It was a very informal and super easy interview. He did not ask any questions about my experience. We mainly talked about where I was from. I got offered a second interview which consisted of walking for hours from business to business unpaid shadowing a seasoned sales representative. I did not know that I was going to be doing that. After my long 8 hour day of following the sales rep and getting blisters on my feet they offered me the job. The job and the interview were very misleading. I suggest not to do it. It was not worth the effort especially since it is only commission based paying job.

Event Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic in February 2016.

Interview

Two companies functioning from one office. Phone calls to each prospective interviewer were rehearsed. There was no real interview, just a 5 minute discussion and when I said I did not want to work inside a store representing Comcast and trying to sell to customers the meeting was cut short. They said they want to start everyone at the same position with a promotion in 5 Months. The interviewers office had no phone, no computer, not even a trash can. Look like the office was set up that morning.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview question, they did not ask about my education nor previous work experience   Answer Question

Event Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had gotten a call from one of the secretaries saying that they had reviewed my resume and wanted me to come into the office for an interview. I came into the office and the people were just so nice and so welcoming. I came in for an observation 2 days later and just loved the environment and the people worked here and later joined the company because i absolutely loved the energy.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in growth and promotion?   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Sandy Springs, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Six Words: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND GAS!!!!! This company is a gimmick. It's not even clear what they do. They cattle call people to get one thing: FREE LABOR. Do you want to work for free, without pay or any sort of compensation, for 8 long hours, as part of your so-called "second interview"? That's basically what they're asking you straight at the very first interview. If you're dumb or desperate enough to volunteer your 8-hour labor for free for a bunch of people (I wouldn't even call them a legit company), then this company might be for you. If you're not that dumb or desperate, one advice: DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO APPLY AT THIS COMPANY. My interview was in December 2015 at their Sandy Springs, Atlanta office. The office appears unprofessional. There's a wall TV blaring loud country music. Two ladies with a foreign accent at the front desk wearing very low cleavage. Seriously? One lady is busy calling people to entice them to come to interview to get their free labor. Then you realized you had spoken with her before. She was the one who called you earlier. And you realized you're one of a few thousand she calls every day. You were asked to fill a brief 1-page questionnaire that has been copied a million times because the words on it are hardly readable. After waiting for about 10 minutes, a guy with a foreign accent came out of a room, he's the interviewer. No name card, nothing, unlike in a real professional company. He talked briefly about the company, then asked you straight whether you'd be available to "observe" a so-called "event" at one of the major retailers (Wal-Mart?) nearby. That would be your second round of so-called "interview", so he said. When you asked him about compensation for your 8 hours, the answer is NO. There you go folks. You should have read the other reviews here on Glassdoor and take their advice to heart. Ask yourself seriously: which legit company lets you spend 8 long hours as part of your so-called "interview" for nothing? Unless you're really dumb or desperate to get into that, please do yourself a big favour: RUN AWAY FROM THIS FOREIGN EXPLOITER AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!!
    Other noteworthy things: when asked whether this is a salaried position or a commission-based position, the interviewer cannot even give a straight answer. Beating around the bush over a basic question. And what was really annoying and disrespectful was the interviewer playing with his cell phone during 75% of our face-to-face interview. That really confirms this so-called "company" is a hoax!!! I don't know whether he was answering an urgent message or something, but really??? Having a candidate in front of you who has given his/her time, effort and gas to come to your office for interview, the least you can do is show some respect, give him/her your full attention and put that damn phone down. That's the least you can do as interviewer!!! Do you want to work for people who don't show you the least minimum amount of respect straight in your first interview? I know I'm not that dumb or desperate to work for people like that!
    CONCLUSION: I seriously don't believe this is a legit company. Really you don't have to be Einstein to see and feel that. And thanks to Glassdoor, you can read that from reviews here. People don't put such reviews for no reason. Again, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND GAS!!! You WILL regret it big time!!! Look elsewhere for your next job!!!

Interview Questions

• "Are you available to observe an event for 8 hours (that's a full day work) without pay or any form of compensation?" In other words, "Are you dumb or desperate enough to volunteer your labor and time for us for free?".   1 Answer

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't want to volunteer 8 hour FREE LABOR for a so-called "company" that comes off as a gimmick and looks very questionable. Unless you're really dumb and desperate. I highly doubt their "job openings" are legit in the 1st place.

Jan 9, 2016 – Director

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us, and we are sorry to hear that it was a negative one.

We would love the opportunity to clarify a few of the comments... More

Events Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (New York, NY).

Interview

Don't waste your time. They cattle call people in and appear to be illegitimate. It's not clear what they do exactly which is sketchy. It's a ratchet looking office and the experience was similar to going to the welfare office.

Jan 9, 2016 – Director

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we would just like to clarify a couple of comments made so we can be clear on the issues.

Brave Atlantic is a genuine incorporated company based in... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (North Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a Project Manager position that Brave Atlantic posted on several of the job search websites. I was called and asked to come in for a first interview. Upon my arrival at their so called office, I was greeted by loud R&B music and an office still under construction. I filled out their application form and was then interviewed by a young manager claiming to be from Europe with a fake British accent. He informed me that Brave Atlantic had been in business for several years in Europe and that I would receive a starting salary of 35K - 45K/year. He asked me if I would come back for a second full day interview that would last from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM. This seemed unusual to me. So, I started doing some research on the web and learned that Brave Atlantic has only been in business for three months. Here is what they are doing - They tell you that everyone has to start at the bottom and then maybe get promoted to management. The second day interview is merely them getting a full day of free labor. Their posting of so many open positions under specific job titles is false! Also, they do not provide a salary! They are simply peddling XFinity products at a local Wal-Mart. You only receive commission on sales. If you do not reach their assigned quota for the week, you do not get anything at all. Brave Atlantic is actually part of Credico out of Chicago. Credico has been identified as a company that starts several smaller companies under different names to hide their pyramid scheme. Do not interview with Brave Atlantic.

Interview Questions

Brave Atlantic is part of Credico. Credico has been identified as a pyramid scheme. They are opening offices all over the US under different names to mask their pyramid scheme.

Jan 9, 2016 – Director

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to inform ourselves and others of your experience with us, we appreciate all feedback and are sorry to see that your experience was negative.

We would love the... More

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic in December 2015.

Interview

Be very careful here. The interview was a joke. Very vague - with alot of fluff about wealth and almost no substance of the job or company. They asked almost no pertinent questions - and realistically spent one hour chatting about the differences between American and English cultures and thinking, without ever touching on the reason we were there. I wish the employers the best - but I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

This company comes off as a gimmick. Very questionable.

Jan 9, 2016 – Director

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us, we have noted that you felt the interview was too vague and lacked detail and would like to assure you that your feedback has been... More

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Literally lied in my face about everything listened to what I wanted to become in life and twisted it into the job description. Just don't do it. Complete waste of time.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Took approx half hour to wait and be seen all together, my interview lasted about 10 mins and we just discussed the company and the jobs they had available

Interview Questions

• About my work history and skills I had and why I chose to apply for the job   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brave Atlantic (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Stay away from this company. It was unprofessional in the office and was like they were still moving in. They have all these plans for growth when you would think it starts with the first impression.