Bridges International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridges International Interview Questions

Interviews at Bridges International

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridges International

Interview

They will do an interview then possibly a second interview. You have to be careful because they have been known to offfer a job and then retract the offer with no explanation as to why

Interview Questions

• When I interviewed, I only was asked about my availability and very little about my skills   Answer Question

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bridges International (Evansville, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

I was called for the interview. Right after the interview, I started the hiring process. It consisted of some in house training and online training. Once I was done with the training, I did some more 1:1 training and then started working with clients.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience.   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bridges International (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Administrative talks with you asking personal questions and and makes empty promises .They stress the importance of confidentiality and that you have to not get personal with the clients . That they are addicts and are all liers . That all takes place in the one on one interview . Which takes place after the app is reviewed and the background check is complete . The administration is very stern !

Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bridges International (Auburndale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was indicative of the strife that was going on in upper management. The strife continues in upper management and seems to have been an ongoing issue for years.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want a job there?   1 Answer
    • Why did I want to leave the job I was working at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation, it was a take-it or leave-it deal.

Counselore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bridges International (Bradenton, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the Facility and Clinical Directors, both of whom I had worked with when working for my previous employer. My application and resume were filed on the Bridges of America website and I was then contacted by the Clinical Director and an interview tie was set.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with therapeutic communities?   1 Answer