Brierley+Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brierley+Partners

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners.

Interview

The interview process was engaging and structured very nicely. They first approach you with a introductory phone call then bring you into the office for informal interviews with potential members of your team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners.

Interview

It is a standard interview. After I talked to HR, he scheduled an onsite very soon afterwords. Four members interviewed me, from analyst, manager and VP. They each went over my resume, asked my experience, and I also got a chance to ask them questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Plano, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

A couple of one on one meetings back to back. First with the recruiter, then proposed manager, then higher ups. Casual discussion, both for personality fit, but also technical competence. All parties also spent time answering my questions and telling me about the work culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with different software development life cycles.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Plano, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with Hiring Manager + an on sight interview with Hiring Manager and a colleague. Very positive experience. It would have been nice to get a tour but overall it was good.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners in April 2014.

Interview

it was so here and there. i went through the whole interview process for about 3 months. they gave me high hopes saying that i would get the position, but in the end they didn't call back. then they call me several weeks later asking me to come in again for another interview for another position. they told me to wait. i waited. no calls. no emails. nothing. so i followed up with an email to the HR. they told me they told the recruiter for that position will email me tomorrow. no email the next day. this went on for about another month, but in the end, no calls back and no emails back. i was just dropped after being toyed around for a few months. it was very messy and unprofessional.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Plano, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn about an open AE opportunity and since I was looking for new opportunities, I decided to participate in the interview process. First was a phone screening with HR which was pretty standard and asked me to go over my resume, salary expectations, why I was looking, etc. After our call, she asked me to fill out the online application, which I thought was a little odd seeing as they sought me out but I complied. About a week later, I went to the Plano office for an in-person interview to meet with two different people. Each interview was 30 min each. None of the questions were anything out of the ordinary. They just wanted me to elaborate on my resume and talk about projects I’ve worked on in the past. They said HR would be in touch within the next few days. I didn’t hear from HR until about 3 weeks later when I received a call saying they decided to go with a different candidate. Again, I thought it was odd and a little misleading since they said they called to give me feedback. In my past experiences, HR will call you to offer you the job and email you to tell you they chose someone else. The whole process took about a month with little vetting involved.

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Interview

I had several emails to set up a phone interview with one of the companies VP's. I was suppose to receive a call but never did. I tried to contact the recruiter by email and phone to find out if the interview was to be rescheduled and never got an answer back from anyone. This company does not come across as being very professional, they are flat out rude! All it takes is an email or phone call to let a person know a position has been filled.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, the company recruiter screened me and set up interviews with the hiring manager and a second interview with several team members. All the Brierley & Partners team members we very knowledgeable and pleasant throughout the process. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Both the team members and the manager took great care to make sure they described the culture, the pace and various concerns they were facing. They really want to pick a candidate that will enhance their team and at the same time get along with their team. The team was very good about answering my questions and they understood I was also trying to determine if I felt this relationship would be good with the team and company. It was obvious that the Brierley team cares about their work, their customers and their culture. I am still waiting to hear who they select.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself or what do you want to be doing in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Plano, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume, one phone interview, one on site interview. Not very indepth just asked have you worked with a db before kind of thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Emails back and forth with HR.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brierley+Partners (Frisco, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Talent acquisition reached out and did an initial phone screening. The SVP liked my experience so much that I skipped the phone interview with him and came in for face to face

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you would adapt on a smaller team environment?   1 Answer