Brinkerhoff Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brinkerhoff Environmental Services

Candidate Interview Review

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manasquan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brinkerhoff Environmental Services (Manasquan, NJ).

Interview

Brinkerhoff Environmental is extremely disorganized and unprofessional. I drove over an hour to get to the interview only to find that the hiring manager took the day off and was not there. That's right, the manager did not show up to an interview that he scheduled on his own. I ended up sitting in a cubicle and doing the interview on the phone, which I could have done from home. I came back for a second interview 2 weeks later to meet with the manager face-to-face. He was apologetic and seemed like a nice guy and the interview went well. He told me I was a strong candidate and that I would hear back from him either way in about a week. I waited a week and heard nothing, and then waited a few more days in case things were delayed. I then followed up with him politely asking about the status of the position. No response. Over the next month I followed up several times with both the hiring manager and the HR person and was promptly ignored each time by both of them. I understand that I did not get the job, but take 10 seconds to type an email saying, "I'm sorry but the position has been filled." Is that too hard or too much to ask? I went on two interviews, driving over an hour each time to get to them, and was left hanging with no answer as to the final decision. Not to mention the hiring manager didn't even show up to the interview the first time. If they are this unprofessional in their interview process, I can't imagine that working for them would be any better.

Interview Questions