Brinley Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brinley Consulting

2.1

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Smyrna, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Amazing. The director was nice. He made the interview fun and stress free. Just know what you want out of life. And show him that you mean it. He asks questions that you can easily answer as long as you are honest.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to make it better?
      Are you competitive ?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting in August 2014.

Interview

A fairly rigorous two round process, the first dealing primarily with your personal experience and the second largely putting you in the position to determine how well you fit. The staff are all very friendly, and highly professional in both decorum and appearance. The follow up to both rounds of interviewing was efficient and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to create an effective leadership presence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me and said that they were interested in bringing me in for an interview. The girl I talked to on the phone was super professional. Honestly, she's the reason I came in. I liked how friendly she was and still very to the point. I interviewed with Travis. He was down to earth and had a commanding presence. It was fun and at times a little stressful.

Interview Questions

• I feel like the questions that Travis asked were by the book. But his follow up questions to my answers showed me that was very analytical and thoughtful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Smyrna, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

basic interview process, asked basic interview question. Watched a video regarding the job opportunities at hand. I was asked about my experience as well as my general business goals. I was asked about my prior schooling, as well as my degree.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me the next day . I did a interview on Thursday and then Friday . Then Friday afternoon I received a phone call hearing the great news. I'm so happy for this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are you best qualities? Why should I choose you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Smyrna, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very manipulative tell you one position then you walk into an interview for a whole new position and they use words to manipulate you and make it seem like it's something that it's not. They let pretty much anyone with an pulse interview! was so unprofessional and the way she was dressed was not professional at all. They should look into that

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Brinley Consulting Response

Jun 28, 2016 – President / CEO

We apologize that you feel you were mislead with information during your interview process. In regard to our dress in the office, we are definitely a young, fun culture and love to have theme days in... More

Executive Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited for this position -- It was not one I applied for. I was given very little information about the position beforehand, no real job description or posting or anything, just the job title. I figured why not and went to the interview anyway. Long story short, I feel like this experience was a complete waste of my time. Firstly, in the initial call, I asked for clarification that this was for a full time, salaried position. I was told that it was.

When I arrived for my interview (15 minutes early) there were approximately 20 other people waiting in the lobby to also interview. (Alarm bells, anyone?) I wait almost 2 full hours for my turn (why did they even bother to schedule a time, and why did I bother to be EARLY???) and when it finally comes my turn to interview, the interviewer asks very cursory questions -- clearly not getting into the nitty gritty of my work experience, etc., just basic questions like, "Why do you want to work here, etc."

FINALLY at the very end of the interview (we talked for maybe 15-20 minutes) she says, "Oh and by the way, this is commission based to start, but can become salary eventually."

...what.

Suffice to say I was pretty unhappy. I would never have wasted my time on a Wednesday afternoon to go interview for a commission based job if I had known that's what it was. The person who initially contacted me about the position basically lied when I asked her point blank if it was commission or not.

So, if you're okay with working on commission -- go for it. If you're looking for a full time job, don't waste your time with these guys.

Interview Questions

Brinley Consulting Response

Jun 28, 2016 – President / CEO

We apologize for your negative experience with Brinley Consulting. We partner with CareerBuilder and they help us with our Reruiting processes. We would love to make this right, please email us at... More

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Smyrna, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was alright but the lady was very awkward and kind of creepy. Just had a presentation done for the interview to go over pay and positions. It wasn't anything spectacular.

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Smyrna, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview is very short, about 15 minutes. In this interview it is just basic questions to get a feel for the interviewee. The second interview is about 30 minutes. In this interview, a PowerPoint presentation is shown to go over their process.

They call you back later the day of your interview to let you know about the next possible interview the next day. If you do not answer, however, then it seems like they loose interest.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brinley Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

came in and interviewed then they called me back for another one. the girl was nice. there were a lot of people there. seemed like a cool place to work.