Bristol Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristol Farms Interview Questions

2.5

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Farms (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very good. Thorough and professional. The company is first class and the people were very nice and highly competent. The interview lasted 20 minutes. It was with a front line supervisor. It was conducted in a formal manner, but was not intimidating.

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol Farms in January 2015.

Interview

Got call for on-site interview within a week of application. Interview was easy where I was asked behavioral question and technical questions. Technical questions were based on data structures, VB, database, networking, math and Linux.

Interview Questions

• Questions on networking and Linux were unexpected questions based on job description they had mentioned.   Answer Question

Grocery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Farms in February 2014.

Interview

My interview was very quick it seemed. We talked about previous work experience and we also discussed about what I knew what to do, how comfortable I was working around food, and how the company started out.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol Farms (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was relatively easily. One of the managers at the time asked me a few questions about myself. The interview and successful subsequent employment is based on your availability , and or if you are related to someone who currently works for the company. Candidates who are also related to current employees who hold management positions are also more successful at obtaining initial higher hourly wages. Availability does not matter if you are currently related to management . Being Male and or Caucasian will also favorably impact your wage and you obtaining the hours that you want. Members from other ethnic groups will also be able to successfully gain employment but are not offered the same packages and treatment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not get a chance to negotiate.

Sushi Chef/Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol Farms (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

tested in catering and sushi department. Asked to make a pineapple boat. Carve out a cantaloupe. Sushi department: make a spicy tuna roll and a california inside out roll. Given 10 minutes/ test, Catering, then sushi department food skills test.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have, and what do you see yourself doing in 1 year from now for the company. What is the minimum salary you will accept?   Answer Question

Negotiation

All I can offer you is $11.50/hour...are you interested or not.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol Farms (Mission Viejo, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The process was two-fold. One interview with my then, store manager, initiating the BIG interview with a dual interview from head office! The interview took approximately 1 hour and I was up against the District Mgrs. daughter. I got the job but was transferred - but eventually came back home.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 4 words or less.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. They automatically gave me a $4.00 raise. From $12 - $16/hr.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Farms in November 2010.

Interview

very easy, filled out computer application, very nice at interview with main boss but too much complaining from minor managers. they grilled me to make sure I was on the up and up. once again, minor managers made fun of GM when he left over PA system. Things need to be better taken care of.....

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to go the extra mile for us?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Farms in October 2009.

Interview

Asked about customer service skills and past history with customer relations. Asked about how I see myself as a part of the company in 2 years and my desires to be promoted. Gave several senarios and asked how I would handle the individual cases.

Interview Questions

• If you would presented with an angry customer what would you do?   Answer Question