Bristow Group Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bristow Group Inc Interview Questions

2.6

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial call with HR, meet with hiring manager then VP of the department. Pretty straight forward process. It does take them awhile to make a decision though, roughly over 4 weeks..

Certified Flight Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc.

Interview

It was a fairly straight-forward, upbeat, and positive process. They asked me to describe my work at a couple of previous employers, asked why I wanted the job, questioned me on the FOIs, and discussed my experience. They gave me choices of lessons to present beforehand so I was prepared for that.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc (New Iberia, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

The actual interview process was very easy. I got the call for the interview. I showed up when I was asked to. I interviewed with the person that was to become my manager. I left, my staffing agency called to see how it went. Then I got the call about a week later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Probably the biggest question that I was asked was, "Why do you want to work for Bristow?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for A&P position on Bristow Group webpage. About a month later I received email for Skype interview. Conducted interview 3 weeks later, finally received rejection email from HR 2 weeks following interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of physical disabilities do you have and/or are you a disabled veteran?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, Skype Interview, and one-on-one interview the following month. The whole process took more than 2 months until an offer was placed. The interview questions were fair and relevant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristow Group Inc (Lagos (Nigeria)) in November 2014.

Interview

Basic application process: Submit and application letter and you'll be invited to take an aptitude test. If successful, you'll get a job offer with details of employment. You will be assigned to a department on the day of your resumption, for interns they can perform job rotation throughout the period of their internship so they can get maximum value from the company.