Brixmor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Brixmor Interview Questions

Interviews at Brixmor

2.2

Collector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brixmor.

Interview

interview process was easy. I had an initial interview followed by another interview and was offered the position. After salary discussions back and forth I was offered the position and started 3 weeks later ( I had to give notice to my current position)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brixmor in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy. General behavioral questions. No technical questions at all. I had a two part interview. Make sure to ask questions about Brixmor and real estate industry. Be able to talk about your resume and your experiences and how it can relate to the position you're applying for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brixmor (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR in PA, followed by 2 interviews at the local office. Soft background check, no drug test. Interviews were casual, and more of a discussion. The departments are treated as silos so it depends on which one you interview for

Interview Questions

• Went over resume, and they explained there is no growth or opportunities to move up.   1 Answer

Telecommunications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brixmor (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewing process was very simple, meet with VP of Human Resources, then met with the Director of IT. @ weeks after meeting with HR and the Director of IT, I had the final meeting with the CIO which went very well.

Accountant Interview

Interview

I was introduced to this company through a recruitment agency and interviewed to fill in for a maternity leave, which had the potential to turn into permanent employment. I had been told that I would be meeting with one person, but then was interviewed by two people. They were interested in what previous experiences I had that would translate well into bookkeeping for a large real estate company. The offices were very clean, well-lit and orderly; the people who worked there seemed pleasant enough. It did seem that there were not that many people there considering the size of the office.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you gave excellent customer service in your previous role.   1 Answer

I got a better offer elsewhere.

Na Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Conshohocken, PA

Interview

Too many laid off every 7 months. Management covers up too many secrets on company's performance. No career advancement either. Current employee work like dog to clean up company's books. Investor will sell the company soon. Not a good company to work with....

Interview Questions

• Waste of time working with brixmor. Everyone is worried about laid off. Storm comes every 7 months...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dont accept any job from brixmor.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brixmor (Conshohocken, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

laid back with just one interviewer. offered the job on the spot and got back to them in a few days. was held at their office. overall a simple interview process that ended well

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brixmor (Conshohocken, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I used an external recruiting firm that led to an interview with the Manager, SVP, senior, and staff in the tax department. Pretty straight forward, typical questions. Waited about 1-2 weeks to hear back and accepted the offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a problem in the workplace either regarding a coworker, or department issue, and if so, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brixmor.

Interview

received an email about interview. On site interview.The first interviewer is direct supervisor, and then department manager and the Vice president. The manager and vice president always asked me"do you have questions about us?" So prepare some questions or you would be embarrassed because I asked almost all of my questions with direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brixmor.

Interview

One phone screening, then in person interview. Met with an HR Manager then 2 managers in my department. Was a very informal interview; was more of a conversation,wasn't a forced interview with a set of specific questions. Basically just talked about myself for a little bit, and my current position; then asked a few questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, the only questions for me were about my background and current position   Answer Question